From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Players may now create up to 20 mastery pages, up from 10.
Syndra, the Dark Sovereign
- Transcendent (Passive) - Spells gain extra effects at max rank
- Dark Sphere - Deals bonus damage to champions
- Force of Will - Increases slowing duration
- Scatter the Weak - Spell width increased
- Dark Sphere - Syndra conjures a Dark Sphere dealing magic damage. The sphere remains and can be manipulated by her other powers.
- Force of Will - Syndra picks up and throws a minion or Dark Sphere dealing magic damage and slowing the movement speed of enemies.
- Scatter the Weak - Syndra knocks enemies and Dark Spheres back dealing magic damage. Enemies hit by Dark Spheres become stunned.
- Unleashed Power - Syndra bombards an enemy Champion with all of her Dark Spheres.
- Riot Graves is now properly flagged as having sunglasses
- Spectators can now rearrange the display positions of any player on the scoreboard in the bottom-center of the screen by dragging that player’s bar.
- The scoreboard has been rearranged for easier team comparisons:
- Champion portraits have been moved to the center of the scoreboard, with minion kills immediately adjacent.
- Items are now automatically sorted to display more expensive items toward the center of the scoreboard.
- While drag-scrolling (default: middle mouse click + drag), the camera will now wait to move until the player drags the mouse, rather than automatically moving in the direction of the initial click.
- E.g. if a player middle-clicks the right side of the screen, the camera will no longer automatically move to the right. Instead, it will move based on where the player drags the mouse.
- Max scroll speed remains the same and caps out at a drag length equal to the distance between the center and edge of the screen.
- The mouse cursor will now disappear while drag-scrolling.
Co-Op vs AI
- Increased the variance in team composition makeups for Coop vs AI
- The time window for multikills has been increased to 10 seconds from the previous kills as opposed to 8
September 18th - World Championship Hotfix
In the upcoming hotfix, we'll be releasing the final balance changes which will set the stage for the Season 2 World Championship next month. Watch the World Championship Hotfix Overview to learn more about the changes to Yorick, Vladimir, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Ziggs, Rengar, and the Tribunal !
- Fixed a bug where Glacial Storm's slow was stacking with Flash Frost
- Piltover Peacemaker
- Damage falloff per subsequent target reduced to 10% from 15%
- Minimum damage increased to 50% from 40%
- 90 Caliber Net can no longer be cast while rooted
- Bulwark is now castable during Idol of Durand
- Bladesurge no longer fails to refresh or grant mana return when killing certain enemies
- Thundering Blow mana cost increased to 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 from 40 at all ranks
- Sapling Toss explosion particle can no longer be seen through fog of war
- Out-of-combat activation time reduced to 5 seconds from 7
- Ramp-up time to reach max speed reduced to 5 seconds from 13
- Bullet Time
- Windup time significantly reduced
- Mana cost reduced to 100 from 150
- Cougar form attack range increased to 125 from 100
- Rengar can no longer speak his VO lines when he is dead
- Unseen Predator
- After leaping, Rengar will now immediately attack the target if it is a Champion
- Jumping between targets is now smoother
- Now correctly shows up in death recap
- Damage increased to 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 from 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130
- The attack speed bonus now applies to his first attack after activation
- Battle Roar
- No longer has a cast time (can be cast while moving)
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0
- Rengar no longer loses his attack command after using Battle Roar
- Bola Strike
- Thrill of the Hunt
- Movement speed bonus increased to 20 / 25 / 30% from 10 / 15 / 20%
- Base movement speed increased to 305 from 300
- Tides of Blood damage reduced to 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 from 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180
- Crushing Blow now grants an additional 125 attack range for the attack
- Fixed a bug with Crushing Blow that would cause it to cancel when chasing an enemy
- Locus of Power can now be cast while rooted
- Ghoul base movement speed at level 1 reduced to 300 from 350 (Ghouls gain movement speed as Yorick levels and will reach the same max movement speed as before by level 12)
- Ghouls no longer block pathing for enemies
- Omen of Pestilence mana cost increased to 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 from 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60
- Satchel Charge
- Knockback range on Ziggs has increased
- Knockup height on enemies has increased
- Mega Inferno Bomb secondary damage increased to 80% from 75%
- Blessing of the Lizard Elder damage now displays properly in death recap