| Background Information
|| Gabriel Claumann
| Country of Birth:
|| INTZ e-Sports
| Favorite champions:
| Peak League:
|| Challenger (BR)
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
| Share this Page
Gabriel "tockers" Claumann is the mid laner for INTZ e-Sports.
Tockers was the mid laner for the Afterall Gaming squad when the team was bought by the AceZone e-Sports organization in November 2013. He won some minor tournaments like the G-Cup Gamepolitan 2014, but the team was unable to find good results on major tournaments like BGL Arena 2014 and did not qualify for the IEM São Paulo 2014.
Tockers left the AceZone organization in April 2014 and created the team "Sexy sem ser Vulgar" (later renamed to Ban Karma Gaming) alongside his friends in order to participate on the 2014 Season Brazil Regional Finals, but he left the team after the qualifiers.
On June 2014 tockers and Yang joined the new INTZ eSports team, alongside micaO, Djokovic, and Jockster, quickly growing into one of the best Brazilian teams and winning major tournaments like Circuito Game7 without losing a single game.
In the INTZ dominance over the regular season of the first CBLOL 2015 split, he was one of their main carries, quickly developing into one of the best Brazilian mid laners, facing Brazilian legends like Kami and takeshi without any kind of fear.
- Was known as an Anivia-only player early in his career
- Usually pull out bans agains his assassins, mostly Zed and Kassadin
- Loves pizza
- Portrayed as Azir in the CBLoL 2015 official wallpaper
- Claims that Revolta changed the mindset of INTZ making his teammates to think about being the best, not just a good team.
- Credits the huge improvement of INTZ to the fact that him, Yang and Jockster reached micaO's level.