|Effects:||+45 Attack Damage |
+10% Life Steal
|Passive:||Basic attacks grant +6 Attack Damage and +1% Life Steal for 8 seconds on hit (effect stacks up to 5 times).|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v5.8.
Sanguine Blade is an advanced item available in Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss modes.
- Attack > Damage
- Attack > Life Steal
- "Sanguine Blade offered an early, cost-efficient power spike for marksmen that tapered off as the game progressed (though never really reaching "bad" status). The Bloodthirster is basically Sanguine Blade's bigger, badder brother - it'll take longer to complete but more than compensates with tons of additional lategame power. There isn't a compelling need to have both on the same map, so we're saying goodbye to Sanguine Blade."
- [REMOVED] IS NOT A THING : Is no longer a thing on Howling Abyss
- "We're making Sanguine Blade a little more player friendly by extending that passive duration. The small shift from lifesteal to AD is just to make Sanguine Blade more promising as a high-AD item, but we didn't want that lifesteal to get out of hand."
- PASSIVE DURATION
4 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- ATTACK DAMAGE
40 ⇒ 45
15 ⇒ 10
- Recipe Changed: Pickaxe + Vampiric Scepter + 500 Gold = 2175 Total Gold (previously: B.F. Sword + Vampiric Scepter + 500g = 2850 Total Gold)
- Combine cost reduced to 500 gold from 800
- Attack damage increased to 65 from 60
- Attack damage per stack increased to 6 from 5
- Max stacks reduced to 5 from 7