|Country of Birth:||Brazil|
|Birthday:||December 25, 1994|
|Alternate IDs:||Nikar, NBL Rakin, JAYOB Rakin|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (NA)|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (BR)|
|Social Media and Links|
Rafael "Rakin" Knittel is the mid laner for paiN Gaming.
Rafael "Rakin" Knittel was born in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. He lived in Switzerland for two years, and in Los Angeles, California in the United States. His first video game was Counter-Strike 1.5, which he started playing when he was seven years old. He also played Heroes of Newerth and was the captain of one of the top Brazilian teams prior to switching to League of Legends.
Rakin joined Call Gaming in May 2014, his first competitive League of Legends team. With them, he qualified for the Spring Expansion Tournament via the ranked 5's ladder but then was eliminated in the first round by Team Coast. On December 22nd, Call Gaming parted with their Expansion roster and Rakin left the team.
After leaving Call Gaming, Rakin formed Team Amine, which eventually competed in League One; partway through that tournament, the team renamed to Cerberus eSports. After a seventh-place League One finish, Cerberus entered the AlphaDraft Challenger League, and the roster was acquired by Noble eSports. On April 26th, Rakin retired from competitive play in North America. In May, Rakin became a substitute for Counter Logic Gaming Black.
- The name "Rakin" comes from his first and last name - "Ra" from "Rafael" and "Kni" from "Knittel;" the 'n' and 'i' were swapped to make it pronounceable.
- Has played competitively as mid laner and AD carry.
- April 14th, Sem Dodge #92 - Entrevista com o Rakin (Portuguese) with Melao13
- November 13th, Brasileiro tentando uma vaga na LCS NA (Portuguese) with TeamPlay
BG Rakin at BRCC 2016 Summer
- Call Gaming parts with its current LoL Roster callgaming.com