|Name:||Nick De Cesare|
|Birthday:||September 15, 1993|
|Social Media and Links|
Nick "LastShadow (LS)" de Cesare was previously the head coach for Gravity Gaming. He is currently teamless.
Born in Rhode Island, LastShadow first got into competitive gaming playing Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and SSBM and then transitioning into StarCraft. When he was 18, he permanently moved to South Korea and played with multiple gaming organizations there, living with Samsung (including it was still MVP) for two years. During that time he became close friends with imp, who encouraged him to switch to League of Legends. Though he has never played League competitively, he is Masters on the Korean server and offers coaching services to players and teams.
On May 5th, LS joined Supa Hot Crew as a coach/analyst, and his position was announced publicly on the 12th.
On August 7th, LS announced that he had not been working with SHC for the past three weeks, though there were no hard feelings between himself and the organization. However, after SHC's loss to ROCCAT in the Summer Playoffs, LS began coaching them again to help them avoid relegation. SHC beat Millenium 3-0 in the fifth-place match and retained their LCS slot.
Concurrently, LS had been working with Gamers2, ocelote's team. Ocelote had approached him initially in mid-July, and on July 29th LS began to coach the team, first in preparation for their match against H2k in the EUCS Summer Series 2 playoffs and then in preparation for their match against Unicorns of Love in the Summer Playoffs. Gamers2 beat H2k due to a forfeit but then lost to Unicorns of Love.
Over the next several weeks LS tried to get ocelote or Gamers2 to pay him but was unable to secure payment. In a conversation broadcasted on LS's Twitch stream, ocelote claimed that he was never going to pay LS.
On November 3rd, LS offered to give his records of Gamers2's communications and scrim information to any team playing against them, citing several reasons for his decision to do so. The next day, popular comedian and entertainer Sky paid LS the amount owed him by ocelote.
LS stayed with SHC through their acquisition by Meet Your Makers. On January 5th his departure from MYM was announced. A few weeks later, right before the start of the NA LCS, LS joined Roar to coach them remotely from Korea. However, after Roar failed to qualify for the NACS, he left the team.
LS joined Gravity Gaming soon after he left Roar, replacing former coach SoulDra. As their head coach, he was required to attend LCS games to assist with the pick/ban phase, and so he commuted biweekly between Seoul, where he still lived, and the United States. One week into the summer split, he left the team.
- When he was 12 years old during his Brood War career, he was caught in at least 2 instances of cheating, once by rigging maps and another by colluding with another player, KawaiiRice, on Ventrilo. However, he earned forgiveness from the TeamLiquid.net community and was unbanned after four years.
- Is very open to the public and regularly allows people to add him on social media, in game, Skype, etc.
- Can speak and write Korean.
- Favorite champions are Shaco, Ryze, and Kassadin. At one point he only played Teemo.
- Invented the no-boots Kassadin build played by SUPA HOT CREW in the 2014 Season LCS Summer Split.
- At one point played poker for a living.
- Played Terran and Zerg for Team GosuGamers and Decerto.
- Won a 2014 SSBM tournament in Seoul against the likes of DoA, MonteCristo, Chobra and StarCraft casters Dan Stemkoski (Artosis), Nick Plott (Tasteless) and Wolf Schroeder held for Artosis' 31st birthday.
- February 22nd - Lastshadow on coaching Gravity and commuting between Seoul and LA biweekly (video) with onGamers
- February 22nd - NA LCS 2015: LS "An immovable object is always greater than an unstoppable force." (video) with SK Gaming
- March 30th - I'm LS, Diamond 1 Korea Server, lived with Samsung Ozone/Blue for almost 2years. Playing league a "total" of about 9~10months, AMA! with Reddit
- June 25th (released August 8th) - 'Reflections' with ls - with onGamers
- March 1st, LastShadow keeps Saintvicious and Gravity Gaming focused from LoL Esports
- 'Reflections' with ls - OnGamers
- Lastshadow no longer associated with Supa Hot Crew, Mithy assisting them instead - onGamers
- Public row over missing payments engulfs big names in League of Legends - the Daily Dot
- Ocelote logs/etc - Twitch.tv
- http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2l7yau/ls_offers_coaching_to_teams_facing_g2/clsef1e LS offers coaching to teams facing G2] - reddit.com
- LS's twitter
- Sky's reddit post
- LS's Reddit post
- LastShadow parts ways with Meet Your Makers dailydot.com
- LS joins Roar as coach dailydot.com
- Roar's tweet twitter.com
- Gravity's Tweet twitter.com
- Lastshadow on coaching Gravity and commuting between Seoul and LA biweekly gamespot.com
- Gravity's TwitLonger Post twitter.com
- Nick De Cesare's Facebook post facebook.com
- [http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=63176 ! [G] Lastest LastShadow's guide to map rigging.
- [stream] lastshadow
- Artosis' 31st Birthday Bash - Melee Tournament TeamLiquid.net