LMS/2016 Season/Summer Promotion
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals||Circuit Points|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2016 LMS Summer Promotion|
|Qualified:|| eXtreme Gamers |
The 2016 LMS Summer Promotion is the up & down series between the Spring and Summer seasons.
- Four participating teams:
- 7th placed team from the LMS Spring Season chooses their opponent from the ECS Spring Playoffs.
- 8th placed team from the LMS Spring Season faces the remaining team.
- Matches are best of five.
- Winning teams will qualify for the LMS Summer Season.
- All games are played on Patch 6.8,with Taric disabled.
Schedule & VoDs
[Show all Results]
- May 25th, LMS Promotions: Flash Huskies Hunt Down Cougars by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVP Live