|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||February 18, 1997|
|Alternate IDs:||catrific rules, tempname0626, Adrian Ma, 10q, Popstar Adrian, LMQ Adrian, Immortal Adrian|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (NA) 899 LP|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Adrian "Adrian" Ma is an American League of Legends player who is currently the support for Echo Fox.
Adrian "Adrian" Ma is from Houston, Texas, United States. He started playing League of Legends in season 1, focusing on botlane so that he could play with friends and becoming a support main.
Initially known as 10q, Adrian climbed to Challenger rank and joined Team Gyrations with NintendudeX, Bee Sin, Yusui, and KEITHMCBRIEF in May 2014. The team lasted until July 2014. When it disbanded, 10q joined Wazabi Gaming, replacing babyeator as the support. Wazabi's roster, then 10q, i KeNNy u, Xmithie, BabyZeus, and LattmaN was acquired by XDG Gaming and competed in the NACS Summer Playoffs but lost in the quarterfinals to Team 8 1-2.
After XDG failed to qualify for LCS, 10q, then known as Popstar Adrian, accepted an athletic scholarship to attend Robert Morris University as a League of Legends player.
After using Rhux as a substitute for Impact in the first week, Team Impulse finished the round robin with an 11-7 record, in fourth place. In the playoffs, they defeated Gravity before losing to Team SoloMid and then Team Liquid, placing fourth overall. In the summer season, Team Impulse started shakily, placing no higher than sixth through the end of the fifth week. Starting in the sixth week, the team went on a massive winning streak, which was almost able to continue through two roster changes: first, Adrian sat out one game and was replaced by Gate; and second, mid laner XiaoWeiXiao was suspended pending an investigation into Elo boosting prior to the ninth week, prompting Adrian to return and Gate to move back to his primary role of mid lane to replace XiaoWeiXiao. This temporary suspension was eventually lengthened to a competitive ban until February 2016. Regardless, Team Impulse finished the last week tied for third place with Gravity and then won their tiebreaker game.
In the summer playoffs, the team beat Dignitas 3-0 before losing to both Counter Logic Gaming and Team Liquid to finish fourth, leaving them with the second-place spot in the Regional Final due to Championship Points. There, they became the second team in a row to fall to underdogs Cloud9 in a reverse sweep and so fell short of the World Championship.
Adrian joined the new team Immortals in December 2015, along with former Fnatic players Huni and Reignover, CLG mid laner Pobelter, and TSM AD carry WildTurtle. Expected to be a top team in the LCS, Immortals initially exceeded all expectations as they went undefeated for the first six weeks of the season before losing one game to reigning champions Counter Logic Gaming in week 7. They won the rest of their regular season games, but as the season progressed further they looked weaker and weaker as a team, and even seemed to falter against the last-place Team Dignitas, needing to come back against them to pull out a win. Over the course of the season, Adrian became infamous for primarily picking two support champions with similar playstyles -- Soraka and Janna. His only game on Braum came when Cloud9 banned both of his favored champions, and in the final week of the split he played Karma against Team SoloMid when they did the same and again in their final game against Team Impulse despite their only having banned Janna.
With a top seed clinched into the playoffs, Immortals were guaranteed to face the lowest-seed team that won in the quarterfinals. That team ended up being Team Solomid, who were on a strong upswing after a sixth-place regular season finish. With questionable drafts including a Lucian top for Huni in game 1, Urgot mid for Pobelter in game 2, and not a single contest of the strongly-in-meta Ekko, Immortals lost 3-0 to TSM. Adrian's three Karma picks were also called into question, especially in light of his claim earlier on in the season that he was able to play Soraka and Janna due to having a large champion pool. Immortals were however able to come back the following week to beat out Team Liquid for the third-place seed, with Adrian returning to Janna for the series.
- Across the NA LCS 2016 Spring Season and Playoffs, he played only four champions total: Soraka, Janna, Karma, and Braum. Of these, he played Braum in only one game total and Karma only in five consecutive games - the final two games of the split and then their three losses in a row to Team SoloMid in the semifinals.
- In the NA LCS 2016 Spring Season (not counting playoffs), he played Soraka 7 times. The only other player in the NA LCS to play Soraka was Hai, who played her once.
- Chose the name 10q because it sounds like "thank you."
Current Season Statistics
|NA LCS 2016 Summer Statistics|
- Click here for full 2016 season statistics.
|2016-09-05||2016 Season North America Regional Finals||Immortals 1 : 3 Cloud9|
|2016-08-27||2016 NA LCS Summer Playoffs||Immortals 3 : 2 Counter Logic Gaming|
|2016-04-16||2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs||Immortals 3 : 0 Team Liquid|
- January 20th, Adrian: I'm just gonna keep going up and up with Team Liquid
- January 27th, Adrian on Turtle, Pobelter, and Him: "We Were All the Outcasts on Our Teams, Feels Good to Prove … with G|League
- January 31st, Adrian on staying humble: 'Being a little cocky is fine, but you have to know your place' with theScore
- February 7th, Adrian on facing Team Liquid: 'I think Reignover can control Dardoch' with theScore
- February 15th, WildTurtle and Adrian on Sneaky's Jhin and the bond between carry and support with theScore
- March 23rd, IMT Adrian: It's really hard to play against me with Yahoo
- June 8th, Adrian: Immortals' first week win 'doesn't feel good' with Yahoo!
- June 8th, Immortal Reminder - Adrian: "It can only be CLG and us Immortals, no other team is up there yet" with theScore
- July 7th, Adrian on destroying C9, why Huni is the world’s best Rumble and staying level-headed this split with theScore
- January 23rd, Rift Rant Ep. 1: Team Impulse's Apollo Price & Adrian Ma (video) with SK Gaming
- February 7th, NA LCS 2015: Adrian "[Impact] brings a lot of experience to the team." (video) with SK Gaming
- April 8th, TiP Adrian – "CLG Stole Our Strat" with Liquid Legends
- July 19th, NA LCS 2015: Adrian - "I think in a best of 5 setting TSM will beat everyone" with SK Gaming
- July 26th, Adrian on coming back to TiP: 'they had no one that they could use so I came back for them' with theScore
- December 7th, Travis interviews Adrian - LMQ's new support - at IEM San Jose (video) with onGamers
Articles and Videos
- January 19th, Adrian: 'My signing bonus was my last year’s salary' by Samuel Lingle on The Daily Dot
- The varsity gamer: Esports go to college dailydot.com
- Alex Gu's tweet twitter.com
- Adrian's post-game interview youtube.com