2014 GALAXY eSports Carnival
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|2013 GEC||2014 GEC|
|Overview||Picks & Bans|
|2014 GALAXY eSports Carnival|
|Organizer:||Galaxy Microsystems Ltd|
|Share this Page|
2014 GALAXY eSports Carnival was an offline event hosted in Wuhan, Hubei. Four invited teams competed for a 290,000 CNY prizepool.
- 4 teams invited from fan voting.
- All matches are played on Patch 4.18.
- Grand final and loser's final are best of three, all other matches are best of one
¥ 290,000 CNY (Approximately $ 47,125 USD, € 38,051 EUR) is spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize (CNY)||≈Prize (USD)||≈Prize (EUR)||Team|
|1st||¥ 150,000||$ 24,375||€ 19,682||Team King|
|2nd||¥ 80,000||$ 13,000||€ 10,497||Star Horn Royal Club|
|3rd/4th||¥ 30,000||$ 4,875||€ 3,963||Oh My God|
|Team WE Academy|
- Converted prizes calculated on December 5th, 2014 with a currency rate of 1 CNY = 0.162501 USD = 0.131210 EUR provided by http://www.xe.com/.
|Round 1||Round 2||Grand Final|
- Grand Final is best of three, with the team from the winner's bracket starting with a 1-0 advantage.
Schedule & VODs
|Match 3||SH Royal||[Show]||2014-12-04||00:00||03:00||09:00||17:00||1|
|Match 6||SH Royal||[Show]||2014-12-05||21:30||00:30||06:30||14:30||12|