2014 EU Challenger Series/Summer/Playoffs
|Overview||Spring #1||Spring #2||Spring Playoffs||Summer #1||Summer #2||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||VODs|
|2014 EU CS Summer Playoffs|
|Format:||Play In + Bracket|
|Prize pool:||$ 20,000|
The 2014 EU Challenger Series is a Challenger league that runs alongside the LCS for the entire 2014 season and acts as a direct bridge into the LCS. Top six teams with the highest points across both series are seeded into a playoff bracket. The playoffs hold a similar structure to the LCS playoffs. The winner is crowned the series champion and additionally, the top three teams advance into the Promotion Tournament.
- Single Elimination
- Top six teams with the most Series Points (Shown Below) seeded in a playoff bracket.
- Quarterfinals and Semifinals matches are Best of Three; Finals and 3rd/4th matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams advance to the 2015 EU Spring Promotion.
|2nd||$ 10,000||SK Gaming Prime|
|3rd||$ 8,000||Unicorns Of Love|
|4th||$ 3,000||Ninjas in Pyjamas|
|5th/6th||$ 1,250||Reason Gaming|
- 1Playing Ducks acquires the roster of Shantao macht Wau following Challenger Series #1.
- 2Millenium Spirit acquires the roster of GG Call Nash following Challenger Series #2.
- 2Gamers 2 and Unicorns Of Love won their tiebreakers to determine their rank.
|Quarterfinals (Bo3)||Semifinals (Bo3)||Final Match (Bo5)|
|3rd place match|
Schedule / VODs
- AlexIch Interview Interview with SK Gaming
- RiotTiza's Twitter post twitter.com