Template:2015 EU LCS Tabs
| EU LCS Spring 2015 Season
| League Information
|| Riot Games
| Event Type:
| Start Date:
| End Date:
The Riot 2015 Season Championship Series is the third season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. Ten teams will compete in a round robin group stage, with the top 6 teams continuing to offline playoffs.
- 9 weeks, League play
- Double Round Robin
- Each match is Best of One
- Regular Season Placement:
- 1st-6th place advance to the playoffs, with 1st and 2nd receiving byes
- 7th place automatically qualifies for the Summer Split
- 8th/9th place play against the 2nd and 3rd place CS teams. 8th place gets their choice of opponent.
- 10th place automatically gets relegated to the CS with the 1st place CS team taking their place.
- Rankings are determined by the following methods:
- Win Percentage
- Total Wins (Or fewest losses when teams have no wins)
- Alphabetical order
- At end of the season:
- If two teams have the same record, ties will be broken by:
- Head to Head record
- If still tied, a tiebreaker match will be played, with side selection determined by coin toss
- 2015 LCS Spring Split Official Rulebook
- See here for match-by-match roster breakdowns.
- 1 Elements aquired the roster of Alliance prior the tournament.
- 2 MeetYourMakers aquired the roster of SUPA HOT CREW prior the tournament.
- 1 Fizz was only disabled on day two of Week 3.
- 2 Viktor was disabled on day two of Week 8 due to a visual bug during SK vs CW.
- Click for the match schedule.
LCS Stream Music
- For a list of Music played during the LCS, click here.