EU LCS 2014 Summer Playoffs
|2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs|
The Riot 2014 Season Championship Series is the second season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. Eight teams will compete in a round robin group stage, with the top teams continuing on to an offline playoffs.
- Single elimination with a Fifth and Third Place match.
- First and Second place of the Spring Split get a bye into the Semifinals .
- Third through Sixth place of the Spring Split play in the Quarterfinals.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams will represent Europe at the 2014 Season World Championship.
- 2014 LCS Official Ruleset
$100,000 US Dollars is spread among the teams as seen below:
|3rd||$ 15,000||SK Gaming|
|4th||$ 10,000||Team ROCCAT|
|5th||SUPA HOT CREW|
|Quarterfinals (Bo5)||Semifinals (Bo5)||Final Match (Bo5)|
|3rd place match|
- For detailed picks & bans Click Here