EU LCS 2014 Spring Playoffs
|2014 EU LCS Spring Playoffs|
The Riot 2014 Season Championship Series is the second season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. Eight teams will compete in a round robin group stage, with the top teams continuing on to an offline playoffs.
- Single elimination with a Fifth and Third Place match.
- First and Second place of the Spring Split get a bye into the semifinals.
- Third through Sixth place of the Spring Split play in the quarterfinals.
- Every Round will be a Best of Three with the Finals being a Best of Five.
- 2014 LCS Official Ruleset
$100,000 US Dollars is spread among the teams as seen below:
|2nd||$ 25,000||SK Gaming|
|3rd||$ 15,000||Team ROCCAT|
|Quarterfinals (Bo3)||Semifinals (Bo3)||Final Match (Bo5)|
|3rd place match|
|5th Place (Bo3)|
Schedule / VODs
- Wickd / Froggen Interview with RiotGames
- Vander / Overpow Interview with RiotGames
- Kev1n Interview with RiotGames
- soaZ / xPeke Interview with RiotGames
- CandyPanda / Jesiz Interview with RiotGames
- Alex Ich / Diamond Interview with RiotGames
- YoungBuck Interview with RiotGames
- Jankos / Vander Interview with RiotGames
- Fnatic Interview with RiotGames