|Country of Birth||Sweden|
|Peak League||Challenger I|
|Alternate IDs||FNC Rekkles (EUW)|
FNC Rekkles (KR)
Rekkles was born on September 20, 1996 in Sweden.
Rekkles started playing competitive LoL in 2012, playing for Playing Ducks and PAH, whilst also subbing for both Team BLACK and SK Gaming. During this time, even at such a young age, Rekkles had the chance to play against teams of an especially high standard. In November 2012, he joined Fnatic as their starting ADC.
Rekkles' young age had limited him however, preventing him from being able to play in the 2013 EU LCS for Fnatic.
As he was unable to play in the LCS, Fnatic.Beta was created around him. However the team disbanded after a few months. In May 2013 he started playing together with YoungBuck, Shook v2, cowTard, and Unlimited as PrideFC, and after the team got signed by Copenhagen Wolves, he agreed to continue playing with them as a stand-in. Together, he and Fnatic decided that it would be best for him to rejoin the roster in the 2014 Season, as he was not eligible to play until after the group stage.
The Spring Split went relatively well for the team. Rekkles' very first week playing in the Spring Split saw him take the prize of weekly MVP as Fnatic won each of their 4 superweek games, mainly due to his performances om Jinx. Fnatic ended the split in 2nd place behind SK Gaming, securing themselves a place in the Spring Playoffs. The whole team raised their game for the playoffs, and they emerged victorious after a win against Alliance in their semifinal matchup, and against SK Gaming in the Grand Final.
Due to Fnatic's performance in the Spring Playoffs, they had qualified to compete at All-Star Paris 2014, along with other regional winners from around the world. The team made it to the semifinals of the tournament, losing to the world champions at the time, SK Telecom T1 K.
The start of the Summer Split was shaky for Rekkles and the team. Fnatic could not break in to the top 2 until Week 7 of the split, at which point their main rivals Alliance were already a considerable distance ahead of them in the race for 1st place. Rekkles managed to impress with his Lucian and Vayne throughout, picking up the Weekly MVP Award for Week 9, though Fnatic could only manage a 2nd place finish. The team aimed to put the split behind them and focus on the Summer Playoffs. A close fought win over ROCCAT in the semifinal meant that Rekkles and the team would face Alliance in the final. The match ended in defeat for Fnatic, but the playoffs saw the team seal their qualification for the 2014 Season World Championship.
On November 24th 2014, Rekkles officially joined Alliance as starting AD carry, after long-standing rumors that the move was going to happen.  His first event with Alliance was IEM San Jose. Seeded directly into the semifinals, Rekkles and the team lost their matchup to Cloud9 and tied for third place with Team SoloMid. Rekkles was nominated for the MVP award along with PowerOfEvil, Vizicsacsi, Kikis, and Sneaky but lost the vote to Sneaky.
In order to comply with new LCS regulations, Alliance would have to change their name for the upcoming season. On January 8th, it was announced that the team had rebranded as Elements. The Spring Split itself was not a success for the team, finishing in 7th place after making a number of roster changes. This meant that the team would not go to playoffs, but would qualify for the Summer Split.
On May 14th, Rekkles rejoined Fnatic. The team went into the Summer Season with confidence running high after their performance on the international stage at the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational, with Steeelback on the roster, before Rekkles rejoined the team. Fnatic managed to finish the regular season with a perfect, unbeaten 18-0 record - and became the first team to achieve this in League Championship Series history. This meant a 1st place regular season finish for the team and a bye to the semifinals of the Summer Playoffs. Fnatic went on to win the playoffs, beating Origen 3-2 in a tight final. This qualified the team for the 2015 World Championship, where they would compete as Europe's #1 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, Fnatic were seeded into Group B along with ahq e-Sports Club, Invictus Gaming, and Cloud9. They picked up 4 wins in the group, going unbeaten in the 2nd week of group stage games, thanks in part to Rekkles' Kennen pick, meaning they would advance to the knockout stage of the tournament. In the quarterfinals, Fnatic beat EDward Gaming 3-0 before suffering a 3-0 loss to KOO Tigers in the semifinals, putting an end to their campaign.
At the start of the season, Fnatic were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Rekkles and Febiven from their 2015 roster along with new members Gamsu, Spirit, and NoXiAK. The team had a bye to the semifinals, but were beaten at this stage by Qiao Gu Reapers. Despite being only in fifth place in the EU LCS split at the time of the tournament, Fnatic were invited to IEM Katowice due to their previous season's success. There, they had a surprisingly strong run, finishing in second place behind SK Telecom. Throughout the event, despite his only being played one time in premier-region play prior to Katowice (by Sneaky on Cloud9 in North America), Rekkles was noted for his performance on Jhin, winning 5 out of Fnatic's 6 wins, without dropping a single game on this champion. After returning from Katowice, Rekkles and Fnatic finished the remainder of the split in 6th place to qualify for the Playoffs. In the quarter final, they went against Vitality and won the series 3-1. Unfortunately, they lost against G2 in the semi-final 3-1. They are, however, able to beat H2K in the third place match, winning the series 3-2 and thereby earning 50 Championship points.
- Rekkles is known to eat cereal before every game.
- He was a very talented footballer (soccer) but injured his leg at the age of 14, which is when he picked up League of Legends for the first time.
- Rekkles' favourite quote is "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" by Wayne Gretzky. It has inspired him in everything he does.
- One of the youngest players ever to play in competitive play.
- Favorite champions are Vayne and Ezreal.
- Rekkles is tied for most kills in a single Split (2014 Summer Split) and also least deaths in a single split (2014 Summer Split)
- When Alliance bootcamped in North America in preparation for IEM San Jose, Rekkles was the first member of his team to reach Challenger in soloqueue, reaching it with a 68-13 record.
- Has a good relationship with Shook from playing together in Copenhagen Wolves
- Due to stress, Rekkles began smoking during Season 4, but thankfully quit the habit at the end of the season.
- On February 18th, 2016, became the 4th player in EULCS history to reach 500 kills.
|2016-04-16||2016 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||Fnatic 3 : 2 H2k-Gaming|
|2016-03-06||IEM Season X - World Championship||Fnatic 0 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-12-19||IEM Season X - Cologne||Fnatic 1 : 2 Qiao Gu Reapers|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 5v5||EU LCS Allstars 0 : 2 LCK Allstars|
|2015-10-25||2015 Season World Championship||Fnatic 0 : 3 KOO Tigers|
|2015-08-23||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||fnatic 3 : 2 Origen|
|2014-12-07||IEM Season IX - San Jose||A 1 : 2 Cloud9|
|2014-08-17||2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||fnatic 1 : 3 Alliance|
|2014-05-11||All-Star Paris 2014||fnatic 0 : 2 SK Telecom T1 K|
|2014-04-17||2014 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||Fnatic 3 : 1 SK Gaming|
|2014-03-16||IEM Season VIII - World Championship||fnatic 0 : 3 KT Rolster Bullets|
|2012-12-16||IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Cologne||fnatic 1 : 2 SK Telecom T1|
|2012-12-09||THOR Open 2012||fnatic 2 : 0 Copenhagen Wolves|
|2012-12-02||IGN ProLeague Season 5||fnatic 1 : 3 Team WE|
|2012-11-23||DreamHack Winter 2012||fnatic 2 : 1 Counter Logic Gaming Europe|
|2012-11-19||RaidCall Dominance 1||fnatic 2 : 1 IWantCookie|
|2012-08-05||2012 MLG Summer Arena||BLACK 0 : 3 Team Curse|
- November 30th, IPL5 Fnatic Reckkless Backstage Interview (video) with IGN ProLeague
- December 1st, Rekkles talks about beating TPA and Doublelift should talk less (video) with Gamespot
- December 5th, Rekkles - Current ADc for FnaticRC - AMA with Reddit
- December 9th, THOR: Rekkles at the hotel (video) with Fnatic
- December 14th, Fnatic Rekkles interviewed at IEM Cologne (video) with SK Gaming
- January 18th, in2LOL Interviews Rekkles with in2LOL
- June 15th, Dreamhack Summer 2013 - Interview with Rekkles (video) with fnatic
- July 20th, Rekkles: "I think fnatic were panicking a bit." with SK Gaming
- August 21st, Rekkles and Copenhagen Wolves Narrowly Escape Semi Final (video) with GameSpot
- September 12th, Winamax Presents: A chat with Rekkles (video) with Fnatic
- September 14th, Dreamhack Bucharest: Interview with Fnatic Rekkles (video) with SK Gaming
- September 15th, DHB2013: Interview with Rekkles (video) with Fnatic
- September 29th, Videogame Champ, Past His Prime At 28, Grooms Next Screen Jocks with Wall Street Journal
- November 24th, Rekkles talks Fnatic's game against CLG and his thoughts on Doublelift (video) with onGamers
- March 15th, Rekkles Before Fnatic's Rivalry Match Against Cloud 9 (video) with onGamers
- August 29th, Rekkles on practicing in NA, bootcamping in Korea, Worlds (video) with onGamers
- September 23rd, Rekkles on the ”group of death” in Worlds: Better to get a tough start (Swedish) with Aftonbladet
- September 26th, Fnatic Rekkles After Day 7 - "...Because in the end we are a team, we are a family" (video) with onGamers
- September 28th, LoL 2014 World Championship Interview - Rekkles & Deft (video) with OGN Global
- December 6th, Alliance's Rekkles Interview - Competing in his first tournament (video) with ESL
- December 30th, Alliance Rekkles - AMA with reddit
- June 20th, Interview with Rekkles with Summoners Inn
- July 8th, Rekkles talks trust, "blood to be spilled" in Origen rematch with LoL Esports
- October 16th, Rekkles: There Is No Favourite with Fnatic
- October 17th, Rekkles on taking on EDG, facing Deft and the mental impact of Game 2 with theScore
- October 18th, Rekkles on FNC's Match vs EDG + "KT and KOO Are Equally Good" with Gamespot
- October 25th, Rekkles on Fnatic's semifinal preparation, facing the KOO Tigers and playing in best-of-fives with theScore
- December 11th, All-Star 2015: Intervju med Rekkles (med hälsning till fansen) with Fragbite
- December 11th, Rekkles: "I offered Niels the opportunity to play 50 percent of my games" with theScore
- December 12th, Rekkles on NA Solo Queue, Doublelift 1v1 , And "I'm Quite Sure Many of Us Are Here to Win" with onGamers
- February 3rd - Rekkles on shotcalling while playing ADC: 'It's a fall I'm ready to take if it would, in the long run, pay off for the team' with TheScore eSports
- February 12th - Rekkles on Klaj: 'He has this map awareness that perhaps YellOwStaR had as well' with TheScore eSports
- February 23rd - Rekkles on the current meta: 'Whoever has the tempo has the control of the game' with TheScore eSports
- April 4th - Rekkles on facing G2: 'They're definitely the favorite...but that was also said about Vitality' with TheScore eSports
- December 8th - Rekkles: ‘It was an interesting experience laning against the Rush Hour duo’ with YAHOO! Esports
- December 9th - Rekkles: "Ich habe Caps schon gesagt, dass er vorsichtig sein sollte" with Sport1
- December 10th - All-Star Q&A: Rekkles on friends and zombies with LoL Esports
- March 16th - Rekkles: 'I was about to sign a three-year contract [with FNC, which I've actually put on hold for now because...I haven't been feeling that well personally'] with TheScore Esports
- March 17th - Rekkles on ex-teammate Febiven: 'He was definitely one of the most inspirational people I've ever worked with' with TheScore Esports
- September 25th - Rekkles Interview with LoL Esports CN
- October 16th - Rekkles says, 'It's gonna be a miracle if we make it out' but he hasn't given up with Travis Gafford
Articles and Videos
- May 28th - Player Spotlight: Rekkles Returns by LoL Esports
- December 14th - Thanks for the Memories: Former teammates relive their favorite moments by Leah Jackson (lolesports.com)
- August 14th - The Rekkles defense by Kelsey Moser (thescoreesports.com)
- September 7th - Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 1 - Spring by LoL Esports
- September 10th - Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 2 - All In by LoL Esports
- September 13th - Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 3 - Revolver by LoL Esports
- September 17th - Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 4 - Endurance by LoL Esports
- September 20th - Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 5 - Contender by LoL Esports
- September 23rd - Legends Rising Season 2: Episode 6 - Fighting by LoL Esports
- September 28th - Rise of #Rekkincrew – Rekkles Career Highlights by Sven Van Herck (dafaesports.com)
- December 7th - A Seriously Not Serious Guide: ASE 1v1 Tournament by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- December 16th - Who's better at juggling balls? ft. xPeke, Rekkles, mithy and aphromoo by TheScore eSports
- December 23rd - Watch LoL pros serenade you with their favorite Christmas songs by Lisa Doan (thescoreesports.com)
- January 20th - Week #1 VLOG by Rekkles
- January 27th - Week #2 VLOG by Rekkles
- February 4th - Week #3 VLOG by Rekkles
- February 11th -
- February 14th - The Top 10 Hottest League of Legends Players by TheScore Esports
- March 28th - Fnatic: Stepping Up by LoL Esports
- April 6th - The top 10 players from the 2017 EU LCS Spring Split by theScore esports
- April 10th - The Moment: A new Rekkles narrative by Kelsey Moser (esports.yahoo.com)
- May 28th - Time to Come Back by LoL Esports
- June 16th - Infographic: Rekkles' 1000+ EU LCS kills by Sasha Erfanian (thescoreesports.com)
- June 16th - Rekkles's career in 59 seconds by theScore esports
- June 22nd - FNATIC Rekkles | SoloQ ADC Challenger Montage #2 by Elicast & Effaenrys
- June 23rd - Rekkles: Vom schwedischen Wunderkind zum Musterprofi by Marco Gnyp (summoners-inn.de)
- October 12th - 충격의 3연패 프나틱, 그들에게 가장 필요한 건 '멘탈 잡기' by Park Beom (inven.co.kr)
- October 17th - Eyes on Worlds: Episode 2 by LoL Esports
- October 19th - SOAZ, REKKLES Y EL PESO DE LA HISTORIA by Gustavo Toselli (las.lolesports.com)
- League of Legends World Finals Roster fnatic.com
- Brace yourself, Rekkles is coming! fnatic.com
- Alliance's Facebook post facebook.com
- Rekkles's Facebook Post facebook.com
- Elements Facebook Post facebook.com
- The Return of Rekkles fnatic.com
- Rekkles is the first member of alliance to hit Challenger in na with a record of 68-13 reddit.com