|Name||Kim Yeu-jin (김의진)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Team||Counter Logic Gaming|
|Alternate IDs||IM Reign over, Fnatic Reign0ver (EUW)|
Kim "Reignover" Yeu-jin is a Korean League of Legends player, currently playing as Jungler for Counter Logic Gaming.
Kim "Reignover" Yeu-jin first entered competitive League of Legends play as part of the first roster of Incredible Miracle 2 in March 2013, along with teammates PLL, SoFantasy, kurO, and BBuing. He didn't play any major tournaments with the team before being moved over to the Incredible Miracle 1 roster. IM1 played in HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 but they placed last in their group and missed the playoffs.
Sometime before PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014, Reign over rejoined IM2 as their jungler. Unfortunately, the team still failed to make it past the group stage. IM2 didn't put up any better results at HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014, falling out of the tournaments before the playoffs again. Reign over left the team shortly afterwards.
Reignover trialed for SK Telecom T1's jungle position prior to the start of the OGN Spring 2015 Preseason along with bengi and Rush, but the spot was given to bengi and ReignOver chose not to be a substitute player for them.
In January 2015, Reignover joined Fnatic. Reignover and the team's new roster had a successful Spring Split, finishing 2nd in the regular season with a 13-5 record, partly thanks to Reignover's impressive performances on Rengar and Rek'Sai among other champions. This secured them a bye to the semifinals of the Spring Playoffs. Fnatic beat H2k-Gaming in their semifinal matchup, and went on to secure 1st place after taking a 3-2 win over Unicorns Of Love in the playoff final. This meant that Reignover and the team would pick up 90 Championship Points towards qualification for the 2015 Season World Championship.
This also meant that Fnatic would represent Europe at the 2015 Mid-Season Invitational. Reignover and the team had a relatively successful tournament, which they opened with a decisive win over Team SoloMid. The team also had a notably close group stage game with SK Telecom T1, but went on to lose the game. Fnatic finished the group stage in 4th place, meaning they would advance to the bracket stage. They faced SK Telecom T1 in the semifinals, this time playing out a close series, but ultimately losing 3-2.
Now with Rekkles on the roster instead of Steeelback, Reignover and the team went into the Summer Season with confidence running high after their performance on the international stage. Fnatic managed to finish the regular season with a perfect, unbeaten 18-0 record - and became the first team to achieve this in League Championship Series history. This meant a 1st place regular season finish for the team and a bye to the semifinals of the Summer Playoffs. Fnatic went on to win the playoffs, beating Origen 3-2 in a tight final. This qualified the team for the 2015 World Championship, where they would compete as Europe's #1 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, Fnatic were seeded into Group B along with ahq e-Sports Club, Invictus Gaming, and Cloud9. They picked up 4 wins in the group, going unbeaten in the 2nd week of group stage games, meaning they would advance to the knockout stage of the tournament. In the quarterfinals, Fnatic beat EDward Gaming 3-0 before suffering a 3-0 loss to KOO Tigers in the semifinals, putting an end to their campaign.
Reignover and Huni left Fnatic in November to join Immortals in December 2015 together. With a lineup including the two ex-Fnatic players, Pobelter, WildTurtle, and Adrian, Immortals were expected to be one of the top teams in the LCS based on their roster, and for the first six weeks of the split they lived up to - and even surpassed - those expectations. Reignover and Huni together extended their regular-season LCS winstreak from 18 games in Europe to 32 games overall as the team didn't drop a single game prior to week 7. However, in week 7 that streak was snapped as the team lost one game to reigning champions Counter Logic Gaming in week 7. They won the rest of their regular season games, but as the season progressed further they looked weaker and weaker as a team, and even seemed to falter against the last-place Team Dignitas, needing to come back against them to pull out a win.
With a top seed clinched into the playoffs, Immortals were guaranteed to face the lowest-seed team that won in the quarterfinals. That team ended up being Team Solomid, who were on a strong upswing after a sixth-place regular season finish. Despite their seeding advantage, Immortals lost 3-0 to TSM, with both their play and also their drafts called into question. With a top seed clinched into the playoffs, Immortals were guaranteed to face the lowest-seed team that won in the quarterfinals. That team ended up being Team Solomid, who were on a strong upswing after a sixth-place regular season finish. Despite their seeding advantage, Immortals lost 3-0 to TSM, with both their play and also their drafts called into question, with picks including Lucian top, Urgot mid, and three games of Karma support. Despite their loss, the team came back to win a convincing 3-0 over Team Liquid in the third-place match.
- Speaks fluent English and helps translate between Huni and the rest of Fnatic. 
- Along with teammate Huni, had a 32-game-long regular season win streak starting on Fnatic with the last two games of the EU LCS 2015 Spring Split, continuing through the entirety of the EU LCS Summer Split, and concluding after 12 games on Immortals in the NA LCS 2016 Spring Split with a week 7 loss to Counter Logic Gaming.
|2016-04-16||2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs||IMT 3 : 0 Team Liquid|
|2015-10-25||2015 Season World Championship||Fnatic 0 : 3 KOO Tigers|
|2015-08-23||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||fnatic 3 : 2 Origen|
|2015-05-09||2015 Mid-Season Invitational||fnatic 2 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-04-19||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||fnatic 3 : 2 Unicorns Of Love|
- March 13th, Vom B-Team zur Spitze der LCS (German/English) with Red Bull eSports
- May 7th, Reignover: Talented midlaner who learned to rule the jungle with Fnatic
- May 9th, Reignover: "I would prefer to face [SKT], since I don't know how AHQ will play" with theScore
- October 2nd, Reignover on taking on iG: "I was nervous to face KaKAO" with theScore
- October 19th, Worlds 2015 Quarterfinal Interviews with TeamLiquid
- October 23rd, Reignover: Mental Strength Is the Key with Fnatic
- November 23rd, Reignover on leaving Fnatic, coming to the NA LCS, and his friendships with Smeb and Huni with theScore
- December 11th, Reignover on Immortals: "I Think We Have Really Good Potential to Be a Team Like Fnatic" with Travis Gafford on Gamespot
- January 22nd - Interview with IMT Reignover on his eSports career leading him to NA with Dignitas
- January 26th - Reignover Explains With IMT's Game Against TSM Was so Close and What Life Is Like on IMT with G|League
- February 3rd - Reignover on NA teams: 'Every team...has very talented players, they just need more experience' with theScore
- February 14th - Huni and Reignover on being confident, their Valentine's day plans and looking ahead to Cloud9 with theScore
- March 15th - Reignover on Immortals: Everyone knows how to play when you're behind with Yahoo
- March 18th - Ask the Pros: Immortals' Reignover with LoL Esports
- March 24th - Trick and Reignover win MVP awards for the Spring Split with TheScore Esports
- December 9th -
- Interview avec Reignover with Millenium
- Reignover: If SKT can coach Huni really well, he can be 'maybe as good as Smeb. Or maybe better' with TheScore Esports
- Reignover: I hope Huni becomes Best Top KR with Inven Global
- January 21st - TL Reignover: "I really like my new team and my new teammates" with Inven Global
- January 27th - Reignover: “I was worried when I knew I was going to play apart from Huni, but I had no concerns in playing with Piglet.” with Slingshot Esports
- February 2nd - Reignover dishes on Team Liquid’s strength, the state of junglers, and ocular fashion with YAHOO! Esports
- February 13th - 1-on-1 with Reignover: Career reflections, coming to NA and his pre-gaming life with Slingshot Esports
- February 15th - Reignover talks TL's decision-making & staying positive: "This patch doesn't fit our team right now" with Blitz Esports
- March 4th - Reignover on Piglet: “He often played mid and bot when he’s playing solo queue, so he’s had plenty of practice.” with Slingshot Esports
- June 29th - Reignover: “Even after I retire, I’m not sure if I’ll stream at all. I don’t enjoy streaming that much.” with Slingshot Esports
- April 13th - Best of Reignover (highlights) youtube.com
- May 29th - REIGNING OVER THE COMPETITION by Emily LynnMinmay" Rand (lolesports.com)
- March 29th - Huni and ReignOver: Things from South Korea They Miss by Karina Ziminaite
- August 21st - WATCH FOR THESE PLAYERS IN THE LCS FINALS AND 3RD PLACE MATCHES by Emily 'LynnMinmay' Rand
- October 1st - Reignover: We are the best team fighters in the world by Leah Jackson (lolesports.com)
- December 17th - Immortals First Look: Reignover by Immortals_gg
- January 26th - Lazerbeams - Welcome to America by LoL Esports
- July 26th - DUOS: Huni and Reignover by LoL Esports
- August 14th - League of Legends eSports Players React to K-pop (BTS, TWICE, and More!) by benightedexflame (soompi.com)
- October 21st - Playmaker: Catalyst -- Reignover by LoL Esports
- November 5th - Emily Rand's NA 2016 Player Awards and All-Star Votes by Emily Rand (thescoreesports.com)
- November 23rd -
- Goodbye and good luck, Reignover! by Immortals (immortals.gg)
- Reignover leaves Immortals by Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- Reignover Leaves Immortals by Matt Best wwg.com
- Reignover to replace Dardoch on Team Liquid in 2017 Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- Template:Vid Tribute to Reignover by Immortals
- December 7th - A Seriously Not Serious Guide: ASE 1v1 Tournament by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- December 10th - NA All-Star team on breakups, reunions and other relationships on the Rift by Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- December 13th -
- Template:Vid Welcome Reignover by Team Liquid
- Jungle shuffle: Who got more value from the Reignover for Dardoch exchange? by Tim Sevenhuysen (thescoreesports.com)
- Liquid 2017 Update: Reignover Strikes Back by Team Liquid