|Country of Birth||Brazil|
|Team||CNB e-Sports Club|
|Peak League||Challenger I|
|Alternate IDs||Nikar, NBL Rakin, JAYOB Rakin|
He started his competitive LoL career in North America before competing in the Brazilian scene.
Rakin was born on December 25, 1994 in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil but lived in Switzerland for two years, and in Los Angeles, California in the United States. The first video game he played was Counter-Strike 1.5, back when he was just seven years old. He was also the captain for one of Brazil's top Heroes of Newerth team before he decided to switch to League of Legends.
Rakin was part of Call Gaming roster in 2014, his first competitive League of Legends team. The team qualified for the Spring Expansion Tournament via ranked 5's ladder. However, Rakin and team was eliminated from the tournament by Team Coast. On December 22nd, Call Gaming released its Expansion roster and Rakin left the team.
Rakin formed Team Anime after parting ways with Call Gaming. With his new team, he competed in League One. Partway through said tournament, Team Anime renamed to Cerberus eSports. After finishing at seventh place in League one, Cerberus participated in the AlphaDraft Challenger League, and the roster was then acquired by Noble eSports.
On April 26th, Rakin decided to retire from competitive play in North America. However, in May, Rakin joined CLG Black as a substitute.
- The name "Rakin" comes from his first and last name - "Ra" from "Rafael" and "Kni" from "Knittel;" the 'n' and 'i' were swapped to make it pronounceable.
- Has played competitively as mid laner and AD carry.
|2016-03-26||BRCC 2016 Summer Playoffs||B Gods 3 : 1 Overload|
- November 13th, Brasileiro tentando uma vaga na LCS NA (Portuguese) with TeamPlay
- April 14th, Sem Dodge #92 - Entrevista com o Rakin (Portuguese) with Melao13
BRCC 2016 Summer
- Call Gaming parts with its current LoL Roster callgaming.com