|Country of Birth||Brazil|
" (Real Name: Matheus Leirião) is a Brazilian League of Legends player, currently a Support for ProGaming Esports
Professor was caught in a drophack/Elo Job/Scripting scandal by Riot back in 2014.. Having being banned for a full year, he has been acting as coach to stay in shape and updated.
Finally after the ban was lifted, Professor asked to leave INTZ e-Sports, since he did not want to coach anymore. He wanted to be a player again and since that team had its line-up full, he decided to look for another team.
- Known for strong knowledge about the game.
- Considered one of the mildest mannered players in Brazil.
- He said that the ban almost made him quit from being a pro player, but at the same time it was good for him to analyze what were his life goals and to study the game even more.
- His nickname means "teacher" due his deep knowledge about League of Legends.
- Portrayed as Nautilus in CBLoL 2015 official wallpaper.
- He also known as "Vareta" or "Buxinga".
- He'd rather play utility based support champions than the tanky ones.
2016 Stage 2
2016 Stage 1
2015 Stage 2