NA LCS 2016 Regional Finals
|2016 NA Regional Finals|
The 2016 Season North America Regional Finals will determine the 3rd North American team to qualify for the 2016 Season World Championship in October.
- The 2nd to 5th ranked teams in North American Championship Points will qualify (excluding any teams that have already qualified).
- Single elimination tournament with seeding based on Championship Points ranks
- All matches are best of five
- Patch Information: v6.15
- Winner qualifies for the 2016 Season World Championship
|1st||Q for 2016 Worlds||Cloud9|
|Round 1||Round 2||Finals|
Player of the Series
|TL vs. nV||Seraph||5.00||Kassadin Irelia Gnar|
|C9 vs. nV||Impact||6.38||Gnar Yasuo Ekko|
|IMT vs. C9||Impact||5.29||Gnar Shen Ekko|
Schedule & VODs
[Show all Results]
- August 31st, These NA League of Legends teams have one last shot at Worlds by Cassandra Marshall on PC Gamer
- September 1st, Four enter, one leaves: NA Gauntlet Preview by Tim "Magic" Sevenhuysen on theScore
- September 7th, Huni: 'Maybe I'd like to be an LCK player' by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- September 9th, How can TL, NV, and IMT make it to Season 7 Worlds? by Ryan Tang on GAMURS
- September 3rd, Seraph on what's at stake in today's Gauntlet matchup and why he believes in C9 over IMT with Yahoo!
- September 5th, If Cloud9 beats Immortals in the Gauntlet, the team flies to Korea for bootcamp tonight says Sneaky with Yahoo!
- September 6th, Impact: 'I'm better right now than I was with SKT so I think it’s best if you call me C9 Impact.' with theScore
- September 6th, Pobelter apologizes for gauntlet loss: 'We f***ed up guys. I'm sorry' with theScore
- September 7th, LOD: 'I consider myself the benchmark for LCS ADCs, but I want to be more than that' with theScore
- September 7th, Seraph on why C9’s Impact is the perfect top laner and going to boot camp in Korea in the offseason with theScore
- September 7th, Jensen shares his predictions for C9 and NA LCS teams at Worlds: 'I think we’re pretty comparable to TSM' with Yahoo!
- September 8th, Arcsecond on filling the gap Dardoch left and playing on Team Liquid with theScore
- September 8th, Meteos on playing solo queue in Korea: 'I had less than a 50 percent win rate when I was there' with theScore
- September 8th, LOD on NV's run this split: ‘We showed that we’re a pretty solid team, even though we lost, I’m kinda happy’ with Yahoo!