NA LCS 2016 Regional Finals
2016 NA Regional Finals
The 2016 Season North America Regional Finals will determine the 3rd North American team to qualify for the 2016 Season World Championship in October.
- The 2nd to 5th ranked teams in North American Championship Points will qualify (excluding any teams that have already qualified).
- Single elimination tournament with seeding based on Championship Points ranks
- All matches are best of five
- Patch Information: v6.15
- Winner qualifies for the 2016 Season World Championship
|1st||Q for 2016 Worlds||Cloud9|
|Round 1||Round 2||Finals|
Player of the Series
|TL vs. nV||Seraph||5.00||Kassadin Irelia Gnar|
|C9 vs. nV||Impact||6.38||Gnar Yasuo Ekko|
|IMT vs. C9||Impact||5.29||Gnar Shen Ekko|
Schedule & VODs
[Show all Results]
- August 31st, These NA League of Legends teams have one last shot at Worlds by Cassandra Marshall on PC Gamer
- September 1st, Four enter, one leaves: NA Gauntlet Preview by Tim "Magic" Sevenhuysen on theScore
- September 7th, Huni: 'Maybe I'd like to be an LCK player' by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- September 9th, How can TL, NV, and IMT make it to Season 7 Worlds? by Ryan Tang on GAMURS
- September 3rd, Seraph on what's at stake in today's Gauntlet matchup and why he believes in C9 over IMT with Yahoo!
- September 5th, If Cloud9 beats Immortals in the Gauntlet, the team flies to Korea for bootcamp tonight says Sneaky with Yahoo!
- September 6th, Impact: 'I'm better right now than I was with SKT so I think it’s best if you call me C9 Impact.' with theScore
- September 6th, Pobelter apologizes for gauntlet loss: 'We f***ed up guys. I'm sorry' with theScore
- September 7th, LOD: 'I consider myself the benchmark for LCS ADCs, but I want to be more than that' with theScore
- September 7th, Seraph on why C9’s Impact is the perfect top laner and going to boot camp in Korea in the offseason with theScore
- September 7th, Jensen shares his predictions for C9 and NA LCS teams at Worlds: 'I think we’re pretty comparable to TSM' with Yahoo!
- September 8th, Arcsecond on filling the gap Dardoch left and playing on Team Liquid with theScore
- September 8th, Meteos on playing solo queue in Korea: 'I had less than a 50 percent win rate when I was there' with theScore
- September 8th, LOD on NV's run this split: ‘We showed that we’re a pretty solid team, even though we lost, I’m kinda happy’ with Yahoo!