|Country of Birth||United States|
|Peak League||Challenger I|
|Alternate IDs||Ezra the fat one, i love fat dongs, CLG Lourlo|
Samson "Lourlo" Jackson started gaming with World of Warcraft and has since played Hearthstone, Diablo, Bloodline Champions, and League of Legends. In 2012, he played on Severity Gaming, but it wasn't until 2014 that he joined his first serious team.
Lourlo joined Storm in September 2014 as one of the team's founding members, along with hairyabs, mandatorycloud, xPecake, and babyeator. The team was initially going to attempt to qualify for the 2015 spring LCS via the Expansion Tournament. However, Lourlo would not turn 17 until March 24th, 2015. The team decided to keep Lourlo on the roster and play in the Challenger scene for one split instead.
Lourlo left Storm and later joined CLG Black after Westrice left, beginning to play for them in the second week of the NACS Spring Season. The team placed 6th and last in the season, after losing a tiebreaker game to TSM Darkness. CLG Black retained their summer season qualifier seed from having participated in the spring season, receiving a first-round bye. However, after defeating Maelstrom, they lost to Cloud9 Tempest and then to Magnetic, missing out on the NACS summer season.
In January, Team Liquid announced Lourlo as their toplaner for the 2016 NA LCS Spring Season, filling the gap left by Quas's suspension. Liquid's spring split started out rocky, with an 0-2 first week and cumulative winrates of 50% or worse after each of the first eight weeks. Eventually, their new roster started to solidify, and they climbed into a fourth-place regular-season finish, behind the newly-formed and almost-undefeated Immortals, CLG, and Cloud9. Their quarterfinal series was an easy 3-0 over NRG, but in the semifinals, they lost a narrow five-game series to CLG (the eventual champions). In the fifth game, Piglet was caught out in mid lane by a double-teleport from both Darshan and Huhi at the same time to the same ward and died. While Liquid were already behind in that game, it was this play that sealed the win for their opponents. In the third-place series against the tournament-favorite Immortals who had been knocked down in an upset by TSM, Liquid lost once again, this time 0-3, to finish the playoffs in fourth place overall and continuing their "fourth-place curse."
- "Lourlo" was his first World of Warcraft character name.
- Would be an AD carry player if he weren't a top laner.
- Is the brother of SMITE player Aror.
|2016-04-16||2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs||TL 0 : 3 Immortals|
- January 4th, Lourlo on Team Liquid's 10-man roster: 'It is kind of refreshing to be able to work with so many people' with theScore
- January 16th, TL Lourlo: "The Start May Be a Little Shaky, but in Time I Think We'll Be a Good Team" with onGamers
- January 19th, Lourlo on Matt and Dardoch: 'They can lead the team well. We were lacking that with the other five' with theScore
- February 10th, Lourlo Says Matt and Dardoch Now Do Most Shotcalling on TL with onGamers
- February 16th, Lourlo on Liquid's mistakes versus Cloud9 and translating scrim results to the stage with theScore
- March 16th, Lourlo: 'Dardoch isn't a normal rookie... nothing phases him' with The Daily Dot
- March 22nd, Lourlo on TL's playoff chances: 'We are definitely going to make it to either semifinals or finals' with theScore
- April 8th, [LoL] Head-to-Head: Lourlo vs. Darshan with theScore
- April 9th, TL Lourlo and Aror - his professional Smite playing brother - on being an esports family with Yahoo!
- April 15th, LoL NA LCS: 1 on 1 with Team Liquid - Lourlo with ESPN
- Liquid LoL | Meet Lourlo - Top Lane youtube.com