LMS 2016 Spring Playoffs
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Split||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Split||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals|
|2016 LMS Spring Season Playoffs|
|Second:||ahq e-Sports Club|
As part of the changes to the 2015 GPL, the region consisting of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao left the GPL and began to compete instead in the League of Legends Master Series, or "LMS." 2016 is the second year of the LMS's existence. Eight teams from the TW/HK/MO region qualify and compete over two seasons to qualify for the 2016 Season World Championship.
- Playoff seeds are based on regular-season record.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- All Playoff matches are played on patch 6.6.
- 2016 LoL Master Series Rules: Spring Season (Chinese)
|Place||Prize (NTD)||≈Prize (USD)||Circuit Points||Team|
|1st||NT$ 1,500,000||$ 46,206||90||Flash Wolves|
|2nd||NT$ 600,000||$ 18,482||70||ahq e-Sports Club|
|3rd||NT$ 400,000||$ 12,322||50||Machi Esports|
|4th||NT$ 200,000||$ 6,161||30||Taipei Assassins|
- Additionally all players recieve a guaranteed salary of NT$158,400 (Approximately $4,823 USD) per split by Garena Taiwan.
- See here for match-by-match roster breakdowns.
|Round 1||Round 2||Finals|
Schedule & VoDs
- March 30th, Dueling Dragons: Can Flash Wolves defy ahq to take the LMS title? by James Chen on TheScore
- April 12th, Players to Track in the LMS Spring Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive
- April 14th, 2016 LMS Spring Split Awards and Clement Chu's playoff preview by Clement Chu on theScore