Template:LMS 2015 Tabs
As part of the changes to the 2015 GPL, the region consisting of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao left the GPL and began to compete instead in the League of Legends Master Series, or "LMS." Eight teams from the TW/HK/MO region qualify and compete over two seasons to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship.
- Playoff seeds are based on regular-season record.
- Four-team winner stays format - the second-place team is seeded into the semifinal and the first-place team is seeded into the final.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- All Playoff matches are played on patch v5.13 with 30px Tahm disabled.
- Winner qualifies directly to the 2015 Season World Championship
- Additionally all players recieve a guaranteed salary of NT$158,400 (Approximately $4,950 USD) per split by Garena Taiwan.
The Venues of 2015 LMS Summer Playoffs :
Garena e-Sports Stadium, Taipei
photo by lol.esport.garena.tw
Schedule & VoDs
[Show all Results]