|Name||Lee Seo-haeng (이서행)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Alternate IDs||IM kurO, 나진 꾸로, HUYA Kuro, GE KurO|
Kuro began his career in professional gaming in March of 2013 with Incredible Miracle 2. This team was unable to make it out of the quarterfinals of the HOT6iX Champions Summer 2013 league, but were able to place 2nd in the GIGABYTE NLB Summer 2013 league with a 1-3 loss to NaJin Black Sword.
Kuro remained with IM2 to attend PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014, where the team was again knocked out in the quarterfinal round. Then, after IM2's even poorer performance at HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014, Kuro left to join NaJin Black Sword. He played with NJBS in the HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 series where, unfortunately, the team was defeated in the quarterfinals in a 2-3 loss to SK Telecom T1 S.
On October 31st, 2014, Kuro's departure from NaJin Black Sword had been announced. Shortly after, on November 14th, 2014, Kuro joined the HUYA Tigers along with Smeb, Lee, PraY, and GorillA. This team played in the 2015 LoL Champions Korea, where they renamed the team to GE Tigers. This team far surpassed Kuro's past teams' history of mediocre performance, doing well at the start of the 2015 season and earning an invitation to the IEM Season IX - World Championship. It was there that the team fought their way to the semifinals, losing only in a 1-2 reverse sweep to Team WE who, in turn, were defeated by Team SoloMid. After returning home, the team proceeded to play in the Champions playoffs due to their first place standing in the regular season. The Tigers made it to the finals where they lost to SK Telecom T1 in a 0-3 sweep and placed second in the entire tournament. The Tigers then played in the 2015 LCK Summer series under a slightly changed name, the KOO Tigers. It was there that they placed fourth in the regular season and qualified for the playoffs but lost in the semifinals to KT Rolster in a 2-3, back-and-forth match. After the summer playoffs ended, KOO was picked as the second seed to the 2015 World Championship due to circuit points. There, KOO performed well in their group, losing twice only to the yoe Flash Wolves. In the bracket stage, they knocked out KT Rolster 3-1 and swept Fnatic 3-0 in the semifinals. Unfortunately, they were unable to wrest the world championship cup from SK Telecom T1, losing 1-3 in the grand finals.
Prior to the 2016 season, KOO Tigers changed their name to ROX Tigers. The ROX Tigers finished the LCK Spring 2016 Split in first place with a 16-2 record. In the finals of the LCK Spring Playoffs, ROX Tigers were defeated by SK Telecom T1 in a 3-1 fashion. In the regular season of the summer split, they were once again able to finish 1st with a 15-3 record. This time around, their opponent in the final wasn't SK Telecom, it was KT Rolster. In a very close series that became a classic, ROX was able to win it (3-2) and capture their first LCK title since they were formed.
ROX Tigers went to the 2016 World Championship as the #1 seed from the Korean region. This is Kuro's 2nd Worlds appearance, unfortunately, they did not make it to the Finals this time, as they faced their 2015 Finals opponent in the Semifinals round of the bracket stage. Kuro made it out of the group stage as #1 seed with a 5-2 standing. They were then seeded against EDward Gaming in the Quarterfinals, beating the Chinese team in a 3-1 victory. However, they faced SK Telecom T1 in the Semifinals and although the games are close, they were still overpowered by their rival, ending their Worlds run at 3rd-4th place.
Despite losing at Worlds, Kuro was able to take home another trophy. They won the 2016 LoL KeSPA Cup after beating SK Telecom T1 in the Semifinals and Kongdoo Monster in the Finals. Then again, this victory was followed by the news of the Tigers' disbandment. On November 24th, the team announces the free agency of Kuro along with his teammates and Coaches. Weeks after, Afreeca Freecs made an announcement that the team signed Kuro as their starting Mid Laner for the 2017 Season and he will be teamed up with MaRin, Kramer, TuSin, Spirit and Mowgli.
- Known for his Syndra pick.
- Was a member of the "Incredible Failures", a group of players in Korea whom were on Incredible Miracle and have become top tier players. The others are Reignover and Smeb.
- One of the best (if not the best) Viktor player in Korea.
- On June 8th, 2017, he secured his 1000th career kill in their match against bbq OLIVERS in Week 2 of the LCK 2017 Spring.
|2016-04-23||LCK 2016 Spring Season||ROX Tigers 1 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-10-31||2015 Season World Championship||KOO 1 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-08-21||SBENU Champions Summer 2015||KOO Tigers 2 : 3 KT Rolster|
|2015-05-02||SBENU Champions Spring 2015||GET 0 : 3 SK Telecom T1|
|2015-03-14||IEM Season IX - World Championship||GET 1 : 2 Team WE|
|2014-08-09||ITENJOY NLB Summer 2014||NaJin Black Sword 0 : 3 SK Telecom T1 K|
|2013-08-24||GIGABYTE NLB Summer 2013||im2 1 : 3 NaJin Black Sword|
- March 13th, GE Tigers KurO discusses their performance after the first day of IEM (video) with onGamers
- October 4th, KOO Tigers’ KurO invites CLG to a beatdown with LoL Esports
- October 19th, Worlds 2015 Quarterfinal Interviews with TeamLiquid
- January 15th, ROX vs CJ Entus MVP Interview with Peanut & Kuro with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- January 21st, ROX vs KT Rolster MVP Interview with GorillA & Kuro with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- January 23rd, ROX Tigers Kuro, “Best way to relax is to sing before the matches” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- January 27th, ROX vs SK Telecom T1 MVP Interview with Peanut & Kuro” with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- February 12th, ROX Tigers Kuro, “Undefeated first round - depends on the Jin Air match” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- March 3rd, ROX Kuro Postmatch Interview, “Two more wins guarantees us a spot in the finals… My Azir has some problems” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- March 11th, ‘Good’ Mid Laner ROX Tigers ‘Kuro’ Lee Seo-haeng’s Run for the Championship” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- March 10th, ROX vs Sbenu Sonicboom MVP Interview with Kuro & PraY with OnGameNet, English translation by krbnu.
- March 18th, ROX Tigers Kuro Postmatch Interview, “We Tightened Our Screws from the Samsung Loss” with Inven, English translation by krbnu.
- September 19th - Korean BBQ with ROX Tigers: the perks of Worlds in NA, sound booths and Twitter wars with TheScore eSports
- September 29th - KurO on ROX's status as tournament favorites: 'It just feels really good, but it’s a lot of pressure at the same time' with theScore Esports
- October 1st - ROX Tigers’ Kuro doesn’t want to play SKT at worlds with Slingshot
- October 15th - ROX Kuro talks EDG win, SKT rematch at Worlds with The Rift Herald
- November 19th - Full Team Postmatch Interview with the ROX Tigers Translated by Young Jae "RallyJaffa" Jeon (invenglobal.com)
- December 12th - 게임 리포트 : 고릴라 쿠로와 함께하는 선수들의 이적, 그 뒷이야기 1편 with OGN Plus
- January 17th - [박상진의 e스토리]'쿠로' 이서행, 팬들과 함께한 4년을 말하다 with FOMOS
- January 19th - AFs Kuro: "We will keep it up and produce a winning streak." with Inven Global
- February 9th - AFs Kuro “I’m really happy with today’s victory.” with Inven Global
- March 5th - AFs Kuro: "A big thanks to our fans for the meal that helped us win" with Inven Global
- March 25th - [영상 인터뷰] '쿠로' 이서행 "PO 진출 희망 가질 수 있어서 기뻐" with FOMOS
- March 26th - AFs KurO: "I'm not all happy about defeating my old teammates." with Inven Global
- July 16th - Afreeca Mid Laner Kuro Talks Professionalism, Going up Against Faker and Taking Down SKT 2-0 with Akshon Esports
- July 18th - AFs KurO on Smeb's 'challenge': "He is in Master Tier right now...It is just not good enough." with Inven Global
Articles & Videos
- October 27th, The Other Incredible Miracle of KOO: Lee “KurO” Seo-haengby Aaron on League eSports Talk
- September 14th - An evening with the ROX Tigers by Emily Rand (thescoreesports.com)
- September 16th - League of Legends Worlds: 5 mid laners to watch by Taylor Cocke (esports.yahoo.com)
- October 16th - KurO: 'It’s time to make some good memories and finally beat [SKT'] by Emily Rand (thescoreesports.com)
- December 6th - 2017 시즌 런칭 영상: It's Time To Carry by League of Legends KR
- January 16th - Kuro compares new Freecs roster to ROX Tigers by Josh Bury (thescoreesports.com)
- January 17th - KurO on joining the Afreeca Freecs: “The (ROX) Tigers two years ago were exactly like this.” by Andrew Kim (slingshotesports.com)
- June 13th - Afreeca Freecs' Kuro: 'For me, the team always came first' by Young Jae-jeon (espn.com)
- June 23rd - KurO on Faker: “I get kind of tense whenever I have to face him.” by Andrew Kim (slingshotesports.com)
- June 22nd - [LCK Kuro's 1000 Kills] Finally he made it! Let's look back on some of his best kills by OGN