|Name||Raymond Tsang (曾家星)|
|Country of Birth||United Kingdom|
|Alternate IDs||myR YerrowStarr, d Yerrow, R1 Yerrow, SHC kaSing, kas1ng, G2 kaSing, H2k kaSing|
Raymond "kaSing" Tsang is a British player who is currently the Support for Red Bulls.
Raymond "kaSing" Tsang was born in London, UK in 1993. He has also lived in Hong Kong and currently lives in Berlin, Germany along with his team H2k-Gaming. Tsang grew up playing multiple titles, including Maplestory, Gunbound, and Dota 1 and 2. He switched to League of Legends when he had a computer that was unable to run any other game but eventually came to enjoy it. Outside of gaming, Tsang received a BTEC IT Level 3 Extended Diploma in college and plans to study computer science if he continues with his education.
Yerrow's first major attempt to break into the League of Legends pro scene was with the team Dexter Is Actually Evil in early Season 3; however, he was unable to play in the Summer Promotion Tournament qualifier, and his team lost to Team Mistral. After leaving that team, KaSing went on to play for British Tea Time, a team that was acquired by Dignitas to form Team Dignitas UK. Yerrow stayed with Team Dignitas UK until January 2014, when the team disbanded.
Yerrow finally made it into the LCS with SUPA HOT CREW, which he joined in the fifth week of the summer split, replacing former starting support player wewillfailer; at this time he also changed his name to KaSing.
On October 2nd, 2014, KaSing and teammate Impaler both left SUPA HOT CREW. About a month later, on November 9th, it was announced that kaSing would be the new support player for Gamers2, after the departure of Rydle. kaSing participated in the Expansion Tournament with Gamers2, who managed to beat Reason Gaming in the seeding game and Team Strix in Round 1. Gamers2 were knocked out in Round 2 after being beaten by n!faculty.
The Spring Split itself was relatively successful for kaSing and H2k. After a shaky start, results began to pick up for the team, largely thanks to kaSing's introduction to the roster. kaSing's impressive individual performances throughout the split, particularly on Thresh, helped the team to a 3rd place finish in the regular season. In the Spring Playoffs, kaSing and the team beat Copenhagen Wolves in the quarterfinals, but were beaten in the semifinals in a close-fought series by eventual champions Fnatic. H2k-Gaming went on to pull off a shock victory over SK Gaming in the 3rd place match, securing themselves 50 Championship Points.
kaSing and the team began to impress from the very start of the Summer Split. H2k jostled for 2nd position with Origen throughout the regular season, with Fnatic way out in 1st place throughout. More impressive performances from kaSing on Thresh ultimately helped the team to yet another 3rd place regular season finish. The Summer Playoffs also went well for kaSing and the team, beating Giants Gaming in the quarterfinals of the tournament. The were beaten in the semifinals by Origen, but went on to beat Unicorns Of Love in the 3rd place match, securing the team 70 Championship Points, which meant that the team had qualified for the 2015 World Championship as Europe's #2 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, H2k were seeded into Group C along with SK Telecom T1, EDward Gaming, and wildcard team Bangkok Titans. In one of the only widely-predicted results of the tournament that came to pass, H2k won their games against BKT but lost the rest. kaSing and the team finished the group in 3rd place, meaning they would not advance to the knockout stage of the tournament.
In November, kaSing left H2k to join Team SoloMid on a trial basis for IEM San Jose. While it was never announced whose decision it was to part ways, after a semifinal finish and loss to Origen, he did not remain with the team and instead returned to Europe, where he joined Team Vitality, a French organization that expended into League of Legends by purchasing Gambit Gaming's LCS slot. With himself, Cabochard, Shook, Nukeduck, and Hjärnan comprising the roster, the team was considered one of the top lineups in the LCS, and they finished the split in third place, behind the surprise first-place G2 Esports and second-place H2k. In the playoffs, however, they were upset by the sixth-place Fnatic and eliminated in the quarterfinals.
- Despite playing support for his team, he hates playing support in solo queue.
- Changed his name from YerrowStarr (his ID in Dota) to Yerrow because people thought he was one of YellOwStaR's smurfs. "Ka-Sing" is his middle name.
- Enjoys watching anime, streams, and TV series.
- Cats are his favorite animal.
- Favorite champion is LeBlanc.
- Frequently hovers Zilean during champion select before locking in his pick, regardless of whether or not Zilean is in the meta at the time.
Current Season Statistics
|2017-08-06||2017 EUCS Summer Playoffs||Red Bulls 1 : 3 FC Schalke 04 Esports|
|2017-07-16||2017 EUCS Summer Season||Red Bulls 2-2-1 Group Stage|
|2017-05-28||2017 EUCS Summer Qualifiers||Red Bulls 1 : 3 SuperMassive eSports|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 5v5||EU LCS Allstars 0 : 2 LCK Allstars|
|2015-11-22||IEM Season X - San Jose||TSM 0 : 2 Origen|
|2015-08-22||2015 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||h2k 3 : 0 Unicorns Of Love|
|2015-04-18||2015 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||h2k 3 : 2 SK Gaming|
|2014-02-12||2014 BMC Spring Spanish Qualifier||Steve Bakes Cookies 2 : 0 OverGaming|
|2014-01-12||Intel Christmas Cup||UKs Piffest 3 : 0 FM eSports LETHAL|
|2013-10-27||International Invitational Tournament 2||d UK 0 : 3 Copenhagen Wolves|
|2013-08-25||Insomnia49 Summer 2013||d UK 0 : 2 Reason Gaming|
- July 4th, EU LCS 2014 Summer W7: Interview with SHC kaSing (video) with SK Gaming
- August 10th, Interview with KaSing of SHC: “I think the only EU team capable of winning worlds as of right now would probably be Alliance” with News of Legends
- February 18th, Inside H2K: KaSing with H2k-Gaming
- March 7th, Confessions of a Gamer S01E03 - GeForce GTX Bootcamp powered by MSI (video) with Caseking
- March 10th, EU LCS 2015: kaSing "I didn't play Morgana in any scrims the past week" (video) with SK Gaming
- March 30th, CoaG – 1on1 with H2K-Gaming’s “kaSing” (video) today with CaseKing Gaming
- August 22nd, KaSing om Mordekeiser: "He can literally 1v5 at level 1" (video) with Fragbite
- September 28th, Ask The Pros: H2K's kaSing with LoL Esports
- October 1st, Kasing on the game against SKT and H2K's chances to advance with The Daily Dot
- October 9th, KaSing Interview with Twitch
- December 9th, kaSing: Why I joined Vitality League of Legends with Red Bull
- December 12th, KaSing om TSM: "I probably could have signed with them before IEM as starting Support" with Fragbite
- January 15th, Kasing: I got 13 offers, including EU and NA with DailyDot
- January 16th, KaSing on playing in NA: 'I didn't improve as a player' with theScore
- March 22nd, kaSing on playoffs: 'Personally, I would rather play the best of five first against the best team with theScore
- June 24th, Funny friends: H2K's Hjärnan and kaSing from LoL Esports
- December 26th, League of Legends 2016 wishlist with KaSing and Dignitas with PC Gamer
- May 17th, The Top 10 Supports of Spring 2016 by Kelsey Moser on theScore