|Country of Birth||Poland|
|Alternate IDs||H2k Jankos, GF Jankos, Jankoss (EUNE)|
After spending time playing Warcraft 3 and DOTA, Jankos decided to take up League of Legends in Season 1. Due to the fact that he began playing on the NA server from his native Poland, he could not play competitively for a considerable time. After praise and encouragement from IWillDominate, Jankos decided to start playing on the EU server along with his friends.
Jankos started playing League of Legends in Season 1 in the North American server. After climbing the ranks, Jankos gained enough attention and was picked up by Team Mistral. He then moved to GF-Gaming along with his former team's roster before leaving again to join H2k-Gaming.
H2k-Gaming's roster was then acquired by GF-Gaming but was released a week after. Jankos and his teammates decided to reform under Kiedyś Miałem Team, the same time he was under when he qualified for the EU LCS.
Prior to the 2014 Spring Split, Kiedyś Miałem Team's LCS spot was acquired by ROCCAT along with its roster, Jankos, Xaxus, Overpow, Celaver and VandeR. The team finished 4th in the regular split and 3rd in the playoffs after beating Gambit Gaming (2-0), losing to SK Gaming (1-2) and winning over Alliance (2-0) in the 3rd place match.
With the same roster in Summer, the team finished 6th with a 12-16 standing and finished 4th in the playoffs after losing the 3rd place match to SK Gaming. After failing to qualify for the 2014 World Championship, Xaxus and Celaver left the team. Jankos stayed along with VandeR and Overpow, and was later on joined by Ryu and Woolite for IEM XI Cologne where the team finished in 3rd-4th place, winning over Dolphins of Wall Street but losing to Counter Logic Gaming in the semifinals.
In 2015 Spring, Jankos and ROCCAT finished 8th in the regular split, failing to qualify for the playoffs. He continued to play for the team until 2015 Summer, with only him and VandeR remaining from the original roster. They then finished 5th in the regular split and 5th-6th place in the playoffs after losing to Unicorns of Love in the quarterfinals.
Despite the team's low rankings in both Spring and Split, they still made it to the 2015 EU LCS Regional Qualifiers for a chance to qualify for the 2015 World Championship. However, though they won over GIANTS! Gaming in the first round, they lost to Origen in the second round. Jankos then left the team to join H2k Gaming for the 2016 Season.
With H2k, Jankos ended the Spring Split at 2nd place and the Playoffs at 4th place, losing to Fnatic in the 3rd place match. In Summer, the team finished 4th in the regular split and 3rd in the playoffs, winning over Unicorns of Love.
Jankos and team then qualified for the 2016 World Championship. They were placed in Group C along with EDward Gaming, ahq e-Sports Club and INTZ e-Sports where they made it out as the #1 seed. They were then placed against Albus NoX Luna in the quarterfinals, a match they won with a 3-0 victory. In the semifinals, however, they faced Samsung Galaxy and lost (0-3), thus ending their Worlds run at 3rd-4th place.
- Wanted to be a teacher when he was younger.
- Hates Riven.
- The three Lord of The Rings movies are his favourites.
- Identifies Chuck Norris as his role model.
|2016-04-16||2016 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||H2k-Gaming 2 : 3 Fnatic|
|2015-12-19||IEM Season X - Cologne||h2k 1 : 2 ESC Ever|
|2015-08-30||2015 Season Europe Regional Finals||Roccat 2 : 3 Origen|
|2014-12-20||IEM Season IX - Cologne||Team ROCCAT 1 : 2 Counter Logic Gaming|
|2014-08-16||2014 EU LCS Summer Playoffs||ROCCAT 0 : 3 SK Gaming|
|2014-04-17||2014 EU LCS Spring Playoffs||ROCCAT 2 : 0 Alliance|
- December 21st, KMT Jankos: "One week ago it was my dream, and now it became true" with GosuGamers
- January 15th, LCS 2014 W1: Interview with Roccat Jankos (video) with SK Gaming
- March 15th, ROCCAT Jankos Talks IEM (video) with onGamers
- July 20th, Interview with Jankos of Team Roccat: “I think we are one of those teams that can catch up to Alliance.” with News of Legends
- August 10th, Interview with Jankos before their match against Fnatic: "I think the split was far from perfect for us" with fragbite
- December 8th, "Prove to the world that EU > NA": an interview with ROCCATs Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski with ESL
- December 9th, 'Reflections' with Jankos with Thorin
- December 23rd, Team ROCCAT insights from IEM Cologne with ROCCAT
- March 10th, CoaG 1on1 with Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski - GeForce GTX Bootcamp powered by MSI (video) with Caseking
- May 18th, Interview with Jankos: “I just wanted to prove to everyone that we as a team can still stay in the LCS and play well.” with News of Legends
- June 9th, ROCCAT maxrounds15 #5 with: Jankos with ROCCAT
- January 16th - H2K's Jankos on his synergy with Vander, playing jungle in solo queue and next week's matchups with theScore eSports
- February 1st - H2k's Jankos on the EU LCS: 'Everyone's kinda bad right now' with theScore eSports
- February 12nd - Jankos on UoL's Rudy: 'I don't think his decision making is LCS material yet' with theScore eSports
- February 25th - Jankos on FORG1VEN's conscription: 'Hopefully he'll prolong it for way more so we can stay with him' with theScore eSports
- March 22nd - Jankos on the advantages of a bye: 'We will know what [our opponent] play and what they think' with theScore eSports
- April 3rd - Jankos on Vitality: 'I was expecting them to actually stomp Fnatic' with theScore eSports
- May 30th - Jankos on how emotions got the better of H2K in the playoffs and the team dynamic with Freeze with theScore eSports
- August 16th - Jankos on punishing players on the new patch: 'They have to be scared or I will just kill them' with TheScore eSports
- September 30th - Jankos: 'EU is not that bad, we can still improve. But as for now NA is a stronger region' with theScore Esports
- October 7th - Jankos on EU criticism: “The hate was deserved. I think we played like shit.” with Slingshot
- October 16th - Jankos on FORG1VEN, H2K’s journey to worlds and how to beat Samsung with Slingshot
- December 4th - Jankos Interview with Ginx TV
- December 10th - Jankos: "Korea ist in so ziemlich allen Belangen weiter" with Sport1
- December 19th - A Chat with Jankos: Part 1 with H2K
- January 27th - PLAYER SPOTLIGHT: H2K JANKOS with LoL Esports EU
- April 14th - Jankos talks about H2K's growth, how the team untilts, and the amazing burgers in NA with Blitz Esports
- July 17th - Jankos on catching up to NA: “If you go to (worlds), you have one or one and a half months to prepare for the international meta.” with Slingshot Esports
- October 16th - Jankos: “I think that Koreans just draw more conclusions from their failures than teams from EU and NA. That’s something I’d like to learn.” with The Shotcaller
Articles & Videos
- September 24th - WORLDS 2016 TEAM PROFILE: H2K GAMING by HeckMaister (esportsheaven.com)
- September 28th - EU LCS jungle pathing assessment by Kelsey Moser (thescoreesports.com)
- September 30th - JANKOS: EUROPE STILL A FORCE by Phillip "Riot Costy" Costigan (eu.lolesports.com)
- October 17th - Jankos Unleashed: The First Blood King Speaks by Rob Zacny & Cass Marshall (redbull.com)
- November 15th - Top 10 plays of 2016: Jankos by H2k-Gaming
- November 22nd - H2K re-sign Odoamne and Jankos by Annabelle Fischer (thescoreesports.com)
- December 5th - Moments of Mayhem: Team Ice by LoL Esports
- December 7th - A Seriously Not Serious Guide: ASE 1v1 Tournament by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- March 16th - PLAYER SPOTLIGHT: ODOAMNE AND JANKOS by Jeff Latham (eu.lolesports.com)
- March 23rd - Sjokzin' Around: Ice-walking with Jankos by LoL Esports
- April 6th - The top 10 players from the 2017 EU LCS Spring Split by theScore esports
- May 24th - DON'T STRESS, HERE'S YOUR MIDSEASON SURVIVAL GUIDE by James O'Leary (eu.lolesports.com)