|Country of Birth||Canada|
|Alternate IDs||CLG HotshotBB (KR)|
King of Kimchi
|Team||Start Date||End Date||Role|
George "HotshotGG" Georgallidis is the owner of Counter Logic Gaming.
George "HotshotGG" Georgallidis hails from London, Ontario in Canada and has been playing video games from a young age, including Diablo I and Warcraft 2. After picking up DotA, he realized that he truly enjoyed the MOBA genre. When League of Legends was released, HotshotGG started playing it because he wanted to try out more MoBAs.  His entry into LoL coincided with him taking a break from college and he eventually decided to drop out of college to pursue a career as a League of Legends pro gamer.  He later created the Counter Logic Gaming organization, which initially sponsored a North American and European squad (Counter Logic Gaming Europe, and later Evil Geniuses) before contracting to the North American squad.
HotshotGG founded Counter Logic Gaming in April 2010. The initial roster included HotshotGG, Lociero, Grandjudge, Chauster, Nolja, Clever, Sabertiger, bigfatjiji, Lilballz, and Kobe24. Some players left CLG and so when the official roster was finally formed, it consisted of HotshotGG, Kobe24, bigfatjiji, Chauster, and Elementz.
CLG found early success with their roster, winning the 2010 WCG Grand Finals and then the Newegg Winter Wanfest 2010 online tournament. After those two early victories, jungler Kobe24 decided to retire and Saintvicious moved into CLG’s jungle.
HotshotGG’s CLG was one of three North American teams to attend the Riot Season 1 Championship in Sweden in June 2011, along with Epik Gamer and Team SoloMid. They placed second in their group, behind TSM, and then fifth overall in the tournament.
After the Season 1 Championship, HotshotGG with CLG won several major tournaments in a row. First, they won in the online National ESL Premier League Season 1, and then they attended their second international LAN tournament: IEM Cologne. With Salce substituting for Chauster, the lineup was HotshotGG top, Saintvicious jungle, Salce mid, Bigfatlp AD carry, and Elementz support. CLG won their group 3-0 and then defeated Millenium and TSM in the bracket to win the tournament. They also won MLG Raleigh in August, this time beating Epik Gamer in the finals.
At IEM Guangzhou in October 2012, Hotshot’s team streak cooled off slightly, but they still finished in second place, losing to Team WE both in the group stage and in the finals. Immediately after Guangzhou, CLG attended IPL3, in Atlantic City. There, they defeated A Picture of A Goose in the first round but then lost to Dignitas in the semifinals before beating TSM in the third-place match. One week later, CLG flew to New York to play in IEM New York; this time taking home fourth place after defeats to SK Gaming and Sypher in the playoffs.
In November, CLG attempted to qualify for MLG Providence; however, in the qualifier they were intending to use a Lilac, but when he was unable to participate, they fielded Lapaka instead. Because Lapaka was officially on the roster of Absolute Legends for the event, CLG was disqualified and RFLX Gaming advanced to the top four and attended MLG Providence instead.
HotshotGG’s CLG participated in and won the online NESL Premier League Season 2 playoffs. Their next event wasn't until February 2012, when they played in the LoLPro.com Curse Invitational and came in second. In March, they attended their next LAN, the IEM World Championship in Hanover. They placed second in their group behind Dignitas and then lost in the semifinals to Moscow Five, who eventually won the tournament. CLG ended up taking home third place after a victory over against All authority.
In March 2012, CLG temporarily moved to a gaming house in South Korea in order to train and participate in Azubu The Champions Spring 2012. Placed in Group B, CLG entered playoffs but immediately lost to MiG Blaze, in the quarterfinals. While in Korea, CLG also competed in the online Leaguecraft ggClassic. They lost in the semifinals to 4Not.Fire and then forfeited their third-place match against JPak and Friends. They also briefly flew to Las Vegas (in the United States) to attend IPL 4 from April 6th to April 8th. After being sent to the loser's bracket by Dignitas in the second round, they came back to play against TSM in the grand final, which they ultimately lost, placing second overall. On April 25th, HotshotGG with CLG moved back to North America.
In May 2012 HotshotGG moved into the jungle for CLG after Saintvicious left and CLG acquired Voyboy. With the new lineup, CLG placed second at the 2012 Major League Gaming - Spring Championship in June and then third at the GIGABYTE Esports LAN. On July 2nd, 2012 HotshotGG stepped down from the position of active CEO of Counter Logic Gaming, being replaced by his mother Helen "RealMomGG" Georgallidis. 
CLG returned to Korea to compete in Azubu The Champions Summer 2012 in July. Once again they placed second in their group, and once again they were eliminated in the quarterfinals, this time losing to Azubu Frost - who went on to win the tournament. After their elimination from the tournament, the team remained in Korea to continue to practice for the upcoming Season Two North American Regional Finals. There, they would take third place, qualifying for the Season 2 World Championship.
CLG didn't advance out of their group at Worlds, losing to Invictus Gaming and Azubu Frost, beating only SK Gaming by using strategy that involved running three Teleports and a Promote. Infamously, Chauster commented in an interview that the team had prepared primarily strategies to be used if they got blue side in the coin toss, but all three of their group-stage coin tosses gave them purple side. After Worlds, Voyboy left the team and HotshotGG moved back to top lane.
HotshotGG with CLG Prime (rebranded so as to distinguish from its sisters teams CLG EU, and CLG Black) would attend the 2012 MLG Fall Championship in Dallas on November 2nd through 4th. In the first round they faced the Korean powerhouse NaJin Sword, where they were routed in two lopsided matches. Falling to the losers bracket, CLG Prime would sweep Curse Gaming in round one, and then pick up a close 2-1 series against another NA team Dignitas. They would face their sister team CLG EU in Round 3. Unfortunately, they were outmatched as the European team eliminated them 2-1 from the tournament. CLG Prime would place 4th with $2,000 in winnings.
In November Hotshot’s CLG entered the IPL 5 tournament held in Las Vegas. In the group stages they dispatched the newly formed Team FeaR twice while dropping a game to CLG EU to advance. In the first round they defeated Curse EU 2-1, and then moved on to face FnaticRC. CLG (Prime) managed to take the first game off Fnatic with sharp play from their Jiji's Twisted Fate, however the champion was quickly banned out and CLG lost the next two games. In the losers bracket they faced Moscow 5, and took the first game of the set, but then fell twice against the Russian team, finishing their run in the tournament. Hotshot and CLG would place 5th-6th with $2,500 in prize money. CLG Prime outperformed most expectations of them at tournament, with a strong showing of Chauster as the new jungler, they also challenged the perception of Team Solo Mid as the strongest team in the NA scene.
In Feburary, HotshotGG with CLG (rebranded back from CLG Prime) participated in Riot Season 3 NA Championship Series Spring Season. After 10 weeks Round Robin, CLG successfully qualified for the Sping Season Playoffs. However, CLG was outplayed by Team Vulcun in the Quarterfinals, placing 5th-6th with Team Dignitas. Also, CLG failed to qualify to Riot Season 3 NA Championship Series Summer Season and participated in Summer Promotion. In the Summer Promotion, CLG faced Azure Cats in the promotion match. Fortunately, CLG defeated Azure Cats 3-0, securing their spot in the Riot Season 3 NA Championship Series Summer Season.
As the unsatisfactory result of LCS Spring Season and preparing for LCS Summer Season, HotshotGG decided to step down from top lane and acquired Nientonsoh to fill the position. Hotshot then went on to become a sub for CLG in what appeared to be his move towards retirement in addition to focusing on management of CLG.
During Season 4 he returned as the mid-laner while Link switched to the jungle temporarily ahead of the start of the 2014 NA LCS Spring Split - which featured a Week 1 midlane clash of two North American stalwarts playing signature champions as, when CLG played Team Dignitas, HotShot played his signature Nidalee against Scarra's Katarina. It was also announced on July 29th, 2014 that HotshotGG would play as CLG's mid laner while the main roster conducted a boot camp in Korea with MonteCristo. 
- He was known for his Nidalee early in his career.
- Nicknames include "Hotshot Nidalee GG", "King of Kimchi", "HandsomeshotGG", and "FarmshotGG".
- Became known as "George of the Jungle" after he switched to Jungling.
- He was the first big streamer to pull in numbers of 20,000 viewers consistently.
- MVP at IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne. 
- He was considered one of the best Cho'Gath players in the world.
- His favorite champion is Nidalee. 
- According to Doublelift, HotshotGG was one of the only players in the world who can kite ranged champions with melee champions. 
- Was featured in a cameo appearance in the anime The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke at 4:29 in episode 12.  
- Claims to have missed 350 days of high school, but still graduated. 
- Almost exclusively played LeBlanc in Season 3.
- Faker believes that HotshotGG's LeBlanc was better than Faker's in many ways and deserves for a #thingsHotshotGGdoes tag. 
- While practicing in Seattle ahead of a PAX event in 2012, he had an APM battle with DotA 2 mid-lane legend Danil Ilshutin (Dendi) where HotShot played League (picking Cho'Gath) while Dendi played DotA and appeared to pick Rubick. 
- Had his hair dyed pink on Primetime League after losing a bet to Reginald that stipulated that the losing team's owner after the first CLG-TSM game of the 2015 NA LCS Spring Split would dye his hair pink.
|2012-11-11||SoloMid Series Week 3||clg prime 3 : 2 Pulse Esports|
|2012-11-07||National ESL Pro Series Season 4||clg prime 2 : 0 Team FeaR|
|2012-11-03||MLG Dallas 2012||clg prime 1 : 2 CLG Europe|
|2012-09-02||Season Two North American Regional Finals||clg 2 : 0 Team Curse|
|2012-06-17||GIGABYTE Esports LAN||clg 2 : 1 Team Dynamic|
|2012-06-10||MLG 2012 - Spring Championship||clg 1 : 2 Team SoloMid|
|2012-05-27||Solomid NA Tournament Circuit||clg 0 : 2 Team SoloMid|
|2012-04-08||IGN Proleague Season 4 - Las Vegas||clg 0 : 2 Team SoloMid|
|2012-03-09||IEM Season VI - World Championship||clg 2 : 1 against All authority|
|2012-02-18||LoLPro.com Curse Invitational||clg 1 : 2 Team Dignitas|
|2012-02-17||OnGameNet LoL Invitational||clg 1 : 2 MiG Frost|
|2011-12-19||National ESL Premier League Season 2||clg 2 : 0 Team Curse|
|2011-12-11||2011 World Cyber Games Grand Finals||clg 2 : 1 Millenium|
|2011-10-16||IEM Season VI - Global Challenge New York||clg 1 : 2 Team Sypher|
|2011-10-09||IGN Proleague Season 3 - Atlantic City||clg 1 : 2 Team SoloMid|
|2011-10-05||IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Guangzhou||clg 1 : 2 Team WE|
|2011-09-24||Sound Blaster Nations Championship||Team Canada 2 : 0 Team USA|
|2011-08-27||2011 MLG Raleigh||clg 4 : 0 Epik Gamer|
|2011-08-21||IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne||clg 2 : 1 Team SoloMid|
|2011-06-19||CEVO Champions Challenge||clg 2 : 0 Not found|
|2010-11-30||Newegg Winter Wanfest 2010||clg 2 : 1 Team OP|
|2010-10-03||2010 World Cyber Games Grand Finals||clg 2 : 1 SK Gaming|
- May 10th, HotshotGG on CLG's amazing MSI run and why developers need more input from teams with Daily Dot Esports
- March 21st, HotshotGG shares CLG vs TSM Predictions + "There are plans to use Chauster for something" (video) with onGamers
- April 17th, HotshotGG discusses Scarra's departure and CLG's consistent performance issues (video) with GameSpot
- June 29th, CLG HotshotGG, 20 Questions with HyperX
- November 6th, 'Reflections' with HotshotGG with Thorin
- January 6th, HotshotGG discusses the Dexter situation, NA solo queue, and CLG in 2014 (video) with onGamers
- January 19th, HotshotGG discusses his subbing for CLG and playing midlane (video) with onGamers
- February 5th, Fireside Chats: HotshotGG (video) with onGamers
- March 26th, 선수에서 사장님으로, CLG의 'HotshotGG'를 만나다! (Korean) (English) with Inven
- August 2nd, CLG HotShotGG & Nien: "I want C9 to win for the sake of NA" (video) with Azubu
- August 3rd, HotshotGG, 'I think the dream is dead.' (video) with onGamers
- August 29th, CLG HOTSHOTGG: "CLG is gonna go through some drastic changes" (video) with Azubu
- December 11th, HotshotGG talks new CLG house, hating Azir, loving Kalista, and wingmanning (video) with onGamers
- February 7th, Doublelift and HotshotGG talk about running runeless (video) with GameSpot
- February 8th, LCS Post-Game: HotShot GG & Doublelift [Week 1] (video) with MachinimaVS
- February 28th, HotshotGG talks criticism from community and game against Curse (video) with GameSpot
- March 1st, League of Legends LCS WK4, HotShotGG, CLG vs. coL (video) with MachinimaVS
- March 13th, League of Legends NA Promotion Tournament, HotShotGG, CLG vs. Azure Cats (video) with MachinimaVS
- March 16th, League of Legends LCS WK5, Curse vs CLG, HotShotGG (video) with MachinimaVS
- April 7th, HotshotGG 'Grilled' (video) with Team Acer
- April 18th, HotshotGG talks about inconsistent play from CLG (video) with GameSpot
- May 13th, League of Legends NA Promotion Tournament, HotShotGG, CLG vs. Azure Cats (video) with MachinimaVS
- May 28th, Counter Logic Gaming owner discusses departure from starting lineup with GameSpot
- May 31st, HotshotGG talks life after stepping down from the CLG Top Lane (video) with GameSpot
- June 12th, HotshotGG (video) with LoLEsports
- June 28th, Sneaky talks Day 1 at MLG and has Special Guests Join (video) with GameSpot
- June 30th, MLG Anaheim CLG HotshotGG Interview (video) with Cyber Sports Network
- March 9th, Razer: The Story So Far, HotshotGG (video) with Cult of Razer
- April 12th, HotshotGG at IPL4 (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- May 21st, So things are a little crazy right now, AMA? with Reddit
- June 17th, HotshotGG at GIGABYTE Esports LAN (video) with ESFI World
- July 4th, Pro Gamer George 'HotshotGG' Georgallidis Explains Why Koreans Will Dominate In League of Legends with Forbes
- July 27th, HotshotGG of CLG.NA, Pre Azubu Champions Group Stage Interview (video) with State of the League
- September 2nd, CLG HotshotGG Interview with MonteCristo, NA Regionals (video) with ggChronicle
- October 6th, HotshotGG (CLG.NA) Interview with MonteCristo, Season Two World Championship Day Two with ggChronicle
- October 6th, CLG HotShotGG at LoLWorldChampionships-Day2 (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- October 6th, HotshotGG at LoL Season 2 Finals (video) with ESFI World
- October 31st, Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee (video) with Riot Games
- December 2nd, CLG.na HotshotGG at IPL5 (video) with CyberSportsNetwork
- December 2nd, HotshotGG chats about IPL 5, a top 6 finish, furniture, and 2013 (video) with Gamespot
- December 5th, MOBAFire TV: IPL 5 Interview with CLG HotshotGG (video) MOBAFire
- December 8th, Pro Pass at IPl5: HotshotGG interview (video) with ESFI World
- November 7th, I am HotshotGG, AMA. with Reddit
- November 22nd, In a Pros Mind: HotshotGG with Intel Extreme Masters
- October 4th, [iGamers.TV] CLG.HotshotGG interview, 2011 IEM6 GuangZhou (video) with Igamers
- CLG Prime Team Info clgaming.net
- HotshotGG AMA youtube.com
- HotshotGG interview youtube.com
- WCG 2010 Medal List wcg.com
- Newegg Winter Wanfest 2010 Double Elimination Finals Bracket wanfest.newegg.com
- Official Season One Championship Page season-one-championship.eu.leagueoflegends.com
- IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne esl-world.net
- MLG Raleigh 2011 Finals VODs tv.majorleaguegaming.com
- IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Guangzhou esl-world.net
- MLG Providence 2011 Qualifier Results majorleaguegaming.com
- IEM Season VI World Championship - Hanover 'esl-world.net
- MLG Spring Championship 2012 Results majorleaguegaming.com
- CLG appoints new CEO, Helen “RealMomGG” Georgallidis clgaming.net
- Chauster Talks About The S2 Worlds Loss feat. his girlfriend Maggie - IPL Interview youtube.com
- Chauster talks about their run at IPL 5, 2013, and training more gamespot.com
- HotshotGG steps down as Top Laner for CLGclgaming.net
- CLG LCS Week 11 Announcementclgaming.net
- Vote for LoL MVP ESL World
- League of Legends - Pro Player Pick: HotshotGG Picks Nidalee Riot Games
- Doublelift's "Grilled" interview with Acer Esports
- HotshotGG's Facebook post about anime cameo facebook.com
- still image of HotshotGG in anime i.imgur.com
- summary of HotshotGG's AMA reddit.com
- Faker: I hope they make a #ThingsHotshotGGdoes tag.youtube.com
- DotA 2 Vs. LoL APM Battle at The International 2 - Na'Vi Dendi (Rubick) vs. CLG HotShotGG (Cho'Gath) YouTube (Natus Vincere DotA 2 official channel)