EUCS 2016 Spring Qualifiers
(Redirected from EU Challenger Series/2016 Season/Spring Qualifiers)
|2016 EUCS Spring Qualifiers|
|Format:||2x Single Elim. Bracket|
|Qualified:|| Millenium |
- 9 teams
- 5th and 6th place from 2015 Challenger Series Summer Season
- 1st and 2nd places of both Open Qualifiers
- Winners of three National Leagues
- The second places of the Open Qualifier share one seed, they have to play a Bo5 match to determine the last seed.
- All 8 seeds are split randomly into two single-elimination brackets of four teams with the following conditions:
- Both teams coming from the Challenger Series can't be in the same bracket.
- Both 1st places of the open qualifiers can't be in the same bracket.
- Best of five matches
- Winner of each bracket qualifies for EUCS Spring Season
- EU Challenger Series Spring 2016 Official Rulebook
- 1 E-corp Gaming acquired the roster of Kubyd's Syndrome.
- 2 Slow and Furious is formed after a merger between the roster of 3sUP Enterprises and former Team Overclockers UK members.
- 3 Renegades: Banditos takes the spot of Ex Nihilo by retaining 3/5 players.
Schedule & VODs
[Show all Results]
- Round 1
|0 : 3||2016-01-11||09:00||12:00||18:00||02:00||--||-|
Mvs. [[File:|link=|38px]] G Doge
|3 : 0||2016-01-12||09:00||12:00||18:00||02:00||12345||-|
RNB [[File:|link=|38px]]vs. E-corp
|3 : 1||2016-01-12||09:00||12:00||18:00||02:00||12345||-|
|3 : 1||2016-01-13||09:00||12:00||18:00||02:00||1245||-|
|3 : 0||2016-01-13||09:00||12:00||18:00||02:00||12345||-|