|Name||Wong Xing Lei|
|Country of Birth||Singapore|
|Team||ahq e-Sports Club|
Chawy started playing video games at age 12 - his first game was Neopets. From ages 13-17 he played competitive table tennis. He was on his school table tennis team, and during this time won the West Zone Champion. He quit playing competitive table tennis to focus on competitive gaming. His first experience as a professional gamer was with DoTA on Team Scythe. His parents were initially neutral about his decision to do professional gaming, but they allowed him to travel overseas to represent Singapore in Southeast Asian tournaments. After he started showing good results in the tournaments, they became actively supportive of his career decision. Chawy won third place in The International DoTA2 Championship (with a prize of $150,000 USD) before switching to LoL to try something new.  His a advice for DoTA players looking to switch to LoL is to "play with your brain, not just your hands".  He first tried League of Legends at the 2010 World Cyber Games.  Other than DoTA and LoL, Chawy also enjoys playing MMORPGs, like Perfect World. However, he prefers to concentrate his efforts and attention on his competitive gaming career. He is currently in Singapore's National Service and balances his time between training with SGS and his full-time Service work schedule. He looks forward to the completion of his Service so that he has no travel restrictions and can dedicate all of his time to gaming. Chawy has played both AP and AD Carry for SGS. He enjoys AP Carry the most because he likes to make plays and control the map. He brings his AP playstyle into his AD Carry role: he is very aggressive, spams spells, and aims to snowball his lane. Chawy believes this playstyle will help him to achieve his goal to be the best AD and AP Carry in the world.
- Is known for his Karma (pre-remake)
- Very physically fit and encourages others to be physically fit as well 
- Has alternated between AD and AP carry for SGS
- Picked Heimerdinger in a Garena Premier League match which was the first Heimerdinger pick since 2012 MLG Pro Circuit/Spring played by Team MRN.
- His favorite champion is Lux
- When he first started to play LoL, Chawy favored Blitzcrank
- His favorite food is Nasi Lemak 
- He is fluent in English and Mandarin
- His favourite past time is working out
- His favourite pro player is Froggen
- Known for his Varus play in Season 3
- Taiwanese fans give him a nickname called "Big General" , cause famous Taiwanese streamer Asiagodtone yelling "Big General ! Please!" when he play with Chawy.
- Famous in Taiwan and South East Asia
- First SEA professional player active outside SEA
- Taiwanese fans usually joking on his muscle compare with Vasilii and Balls
- Used to be a DOTA 2 professional player
|Date || R || Tournament || Team || Vs || Champion || P || W/L || KDA || SB || VOD|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.