|Country of Birth||Australia|
|Role||Head of Esports|
|Peak League||Diamond 1|
|Alternate IDs||LGC Carbon|
Tim "Carbon" Wendel is the Head of Esports and Substitute Jungler for Legacy Esports.
Carbon is from Melbourne, Australia.
- Renowned Nunu player, likening his vision-heavy jungle style to that of SK Telecom T1's Bengi.
- At beginning of 2015 was ranked the #1 Poppy player in the world, with a winrate of over 70%.
- Known for being very emotionally invested in the games he plays competitively.
- Avid SSBM fan and player.
|2016-04-05||Oceanic Pro League 2016 Split 1 Playoffs||l 2 : 3 The Chiefs eSports Club|
|2015-08-08||Oceanic Pro League 2015 Split 2 Playoffs||legacy 1 : 3 The Chiefs eSports Club|
|2015-07-09||Oceanic Pro League 2015 Split 2||Legacy eSports 10 : 4 Group Stage (W/L)|
|2015-04-01||Oceanic Pro League 2015 Split 1 Playoffs||legacy 1 : 3 Dire Wolves|
|2014-11-02||2014 Oceanic Regional Tournament Grand Finals||legacy 2 : 3 Avant Gaming|
|2014-08-14||2014 Season International Wild Card Tournament||legacy 0 : 3 Dark Passage|
|2014-06-22||2014 Oceanic Regional Tournament Winter||av.a 3 : 2 Team Immunity|
- May 26th - The story behind the Crows and Legacy with LoL Esports OCE
- April 1st - Carbon Interview - Av Ascension LoL Team (video) with Fasffy
- July 9th - To Forge A Legacy, an Interview with Tim “Carbon” Wendel with Duo Queue
- July 31st - Not In NA Anymore: Interview with OCE Champions Legacy Esports with Team Dignitas
- November 7th - Oh shit! I think they can end - Carbon and EGYM PAX Aus 2014 with DuoQueue
Articles & Videos
- January 24th - Behind The Team: Legacy's New Roster by LoL Oceania
- November 4th - INTRODUCING OCEANIA'S ALL-STAR TEAM by The Hanshmear (oce.lolesports.com)
- November 22nd - No racquets, balls or boots but plenty of money in e-sports by Andrew Masterson (theage.com.au)