CBLOL 2015 Winter Playoffs
|Overview||Stage 1 Promotion||Stage 1||Stage 1 Playoffs||Stage 2 Promotion||Stage 2||Stage 2 Playoffs||Post-Season|
The CBLOL 2015 Season is the second year of Brazil's fully professional League of Legends league. Eight teams will compete in a round robin group stage, with the top 6 teams continuing to offline playoffs. At end of Season, the best team receives the most important reward of the whole Season: a chance to compete on Wildcard tournament for a World Championship spot.
- Single elimination with a Fifth and Third Place match.
- 1st and 2nd place of the Winter Season get a bye into the semifinals, while 3rd through 6th place play in the quarterfinals.
- Quarterfinals and 5th place match are Best of Three ; Semifinals and Finals are Best of Five.
- Winner gets a seed for the 2015 International Wildcard Tournament
|1st|| R$ 60,000
Qual to IWCT
|2nd||R$ 30,000||INTZ e-Sports Club|
|3rd||R$ 20,000||Keyd Stars|
|5th||R$ 10,000||CNB e-Sports Club|
|6th||R$ 7,500||INTZ Red|
|Quarterfinals (Bo3)||Semifinals (Bo5)||Final Match (Bo5)|
|3rd place match|
Schedule / VODs
[Show all Results]
- July 10th, CBLoL Winter Quarterfinals Preview from LoL Esports
- July 16th, The CBLoL Semi-Finals Preview from Azubu
- July 24th, Keyd vs g3X – Prévia da Disputa de 3rd/4th Lugar do CBLoL from Azubu
- August 4th, INTZ vs paiN – Batalha de Junglers from Azubu
- August 5th, INTZ vs paiN – Batalha de Mid Laners from Azubu
- August 6th, INTZ vs paiN – Batalha de ADCs from Azubu
- August 6th, One More Time One More Chance: CBLoL Final Preview from TeamLiquid
- August 7th, INTZ vs paiN – Batalha de Suportes from Azubu