|Country of Birth||Denmark|
|Peak League||Challenger I|
|Alternate IDs||CW Bjergsen, Rust, Bjerg, l am Bjerg, mid lane banter, Magikeren, TSM 비역슨미드 (KR), TSM 3, ForskruetSkaebne, qldurtms, TSMMID비역슨 (KR), TSM Bjergsen|
Being born on February 21, 1996 in Denmark, Bjergsen currently resides in Los Angeles, California. He is Team SoloMid's longest tenured player and star Mid Laner. Noticed for his talent at an early age, he found his way on EU LCS' Copenhagen Wolves in the 2013 season. While playing in the EU LCS he gained notoriety for his high mechanical skills and ability to outplay enemy Mid Laners. His team wasn't able to reach much success however and Bjergsen accepted an offer to relocate to North America and play for Team SoloMid. Bursting onto the NA scene in explosive fashion, he pulled off impressive stats and made weekly outplays in his first NA LCS split. Although he was unable to win the championship in Spring of 2014, TSM finally triumphed over rivals Cloud9 in the Summer Split, giving Bjergsen his first major title.
He would go on to win several championships with different iterations of TSM, as well as a number of individual awards such as MVP of the Split or All-Pro Team Mid Laner. However despite his domestic success, Bjergsen and TSM have failed to achieve good results at Worlds and MSI. Over the years his style has evolved from being a highly aggressive playmaker to becoming a much more calculated and safe player. Despite receiving criticism for this as fans feel Bjergsen's passive playstyle affects the whole team, he continues to chase after international success, wanting to achieve it on his own terms and in his own way.
Bjergsen began his professional League of Legends career at a very young age. During the Season 3 European LCS, he was unable to play with his team Copenhagen Wolves until the third week of the spring split due to age restrictions put in place by Riot Games. For the first two weeks, he was temporarily replaced by the team's substitute, cowTard. After he turned 17 years old on February 21, he was able to rejoin the main lineup and play their remaining LCS matches. At the end of the Spring split, he and the rest of the Copenhagen Wolves starting lineup moved to the Ninjas in Pyjamas, where he played during the Summer Split. Read more...
- His favorite food is lasagna.
- He has a dog called Ozzy.
- He hates Shaco more than any other champ in the game.
- He was at one point Riot's youngest featured Streamer.
- Scored the first-ever pentakill in the EU LCS on Syndra against the team against All authority; this was also the first game that the Copenhagen Wolves won in the LCS.
- Subbed for TSM in a few online tournaments during Reginald's surgery.
- First reached Challenger in EUW on October 31, 2013.
- Was the second player move from the EU LCS to the NA LCS (the first being Edward).
- Recorded 70K viewers on his first stream after joining Team SoloMid.
- Had two Challenger accounts on the NA server within two weeks of joining TSM: Bjerg (formally TSM BjergsenNA) (main) and I am BjergerKing (alt).
- Won the 1v1 tournament at All-Star Los Angeles 2015, defeating (in order) Smurf, Kira (the IWCA Melbourne 1v1 victor), Clearlove, PraY, and Doublelift.
- Is 6'0" (183cm) tall 
|2012-12-21||Eclypsia Christmas Cup||copenhagen wolves 3 : 0 Giants Gaming|
|2012-12-15||NorthCon eSport Arena 2012||copenhagen wolves 2 : 1 Team Acer|
|2012-12-09||THOR Open 2012||copenhagen wolves 0 : 2 Fnatic|
|2012-11-23||DreamHack Winter 2012||copenhagen wolves 0 : 2 Counter Logic Gaming Europe|
|2014-12-06||IEM Season IX - San Jose||TSM 0 : 2 Unicorns Of Love|
|2014-09-01||2014 NA LCS Summer Playoffs||TSM 3 : 2 Cloud9|
|2014-04-20||2014 NA LCS Spring Playoffs||Team SoloMid 0 : 3 Cloud9|
|2015-12-13||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 1v1||Bjergsen 2 : 1 Doublelift|
|2015-12-12||All-Star Los Angeles 2015 5v5||NA LCS Allstars 1 : 2 Not found|
|2015-11-22||IEM Season X - San Jose||TSM 0 : 2 Origen|
|2015-08-23||2015 NA LCS Summer Playoffs||TSM 0 : 3 Counter Logic Gaming|
|2015-04-19||2015 NA LCS Spring Playoffs||TSM 3 : 1 Cloud9|
|2015-03-15||IEM Season IX - World Championship||TSM 3 : 0 Team WE|
- January 11th, As requested i'm Wolves Bjergsen. - AMA with Reddit
- February 26th, "I HATE playing against Kayle!" - Bjergsen Interview with in2LOL
- May 1st, High Definition EP 02 - Søren 'Bjergsen' Bjerg (video) with Copenhagen Wolves
- June 18th, DH Summer: Bjergsen Interview (video) with Cadred
- July 9th, Interview with Bjergsen - League Out Loud (video) with MachinimaVS
- August 29th, Bjergsen 'Grilled' (video) with Team Acer
- September 27th, Bjergsen talks first time in America, In N' Out, and more (video) with GameSpot
- November 3rd, TSM Bjergsen new midlane, AMA! with Reddit
- November 5th, TSM Bjergsen Interview (video) with Dan Dinh
- November 15th, Why Bjergsen moved across the world to join TSM with LoL eSports
- March 24th, Bjergsen talks about being back in the LCS after a brief absence (video) with onGamers
- May 11th, Bjergsen Video Interview (video) with Esports Heaven
- August 11th, Interview with TSM Bjergsen: ” I think there is a chance an NA team can win worlds, but to be frank it’s very slim.” with News of Legends
- October 17th, Coming Home: An interview with TSM Bjergsen with News of Legends
- November 5th, TSM Bjergsen - AMA. with Reddit
- November 20th, "I was a way different, less happy person 18 months ago": an interview with Soren "Bjergsen" Bjerg with ESL
- January 26th, Bjergsen on the win vs. Cloud9, Santorin, and tasty Danish bread with The Daily Dot
- Jauary 28th, Bjergsen: "The top NA and EU teams can definitely rival the Korean teams." (video) with The Daily Dot
- February 26th, TSM Bjergsen | 20 Questions (video) with HyperX
- March 13th, Bjergsen - "I wouldn't say we have a good chance [winning IEM]" (video) with fragbite
- March 13th, Bjergsen in the HeatSeat! - IEM Katowice 2015 (video) with NEEDforSEAT
- March 13th, AFK TV @ IEM Katowice 2015: Interview with TSM Bjergsen English + BG Subs (video) with AFKTV
- July 28th, Face Check with guest Bjergsen with Vulcun FS
- October 4th, Bjergsen efter segern: "I wanna play Febiven, Faker & Easyhoon" with Fragbite
- December 13th, Bjergsen: "I think we will be the best team in NA" with Fragbite
- December 13th, Bjergsen on 2016: 'I think by summer we will be the best team in NA' with theScore
- January 18th, Bjergsen on YellOwStaR: 'He knows what direction we should take as a team' with theScore
- March 6th, IEM Katowice: Bjergsen im Interview with SPORT1
- March 23rd, TeamSoloMid Bjergsen - 20 Questions #2 with HyperX
- January 20th - Bjergsen on Turtle: ‘Everyone who knows Turtle knows he’s easy to talk to and be in a team with’ with YAHOO! Esports
- February 23rd - PIGLET: "I WANT TO PLAY AGAINST BANG OR DEFT, BUT THEN I HAVE TO GO TO WORLDS" with Blitz Esports
- March 6th - Bjergsen: ‘I think Hauntzer and I have stepped up, he’s taking over a lot of Doublelift’s early-game responsibilities' with YAHOO! Esports
- June 7th - Interview with TSM Bjergsen on his goals, Doublelift, and Søren's dream job with Inven Global
- June 12th - TSM Bjergsen: 'Every time we win a split and sh*t the bed internationally, I wish we had focused on these things earlier in the split' with YAHOO! Esports
- July 6th - Bjergsen: “I think we have shown that NA is definitely not garbage, that we are not garbage.” with Shotcaller
- October 7th - TSM '비역슨', "가장 만나고 싶은 선수는 '비디디'" with FOMOS
Articles & Videos
- January 29th - BJERGSEN BREAKS DOWN THE OPENING MATCH OF THE 2015 NA LCS by Leah 'SpiNN' Jackson (lolesports.com)
- February 26th - TSM Bjergsen 20 Questions by HyperX
- May 5th - MSI Spotlight: Bjergsen by LoL Esports
- May 20th - Best of TSM Bjergsen (NA LCS 2015 Spring)
- September 1st - NA LCS: MVP ALTERNATIVES by Tim Sevenhuysen (unikrn.com)
- September 23rd - The Worlds' Top 20: #15 Bjergsen by Josh Augustine (lolesports.com)
- September 29th
- Legends Rising Episode 1: Faker & Bjergsen "History" by LoL Esports
- Legends Rising Episode 4: Faker & Bjergsen "Kings" by LoL Esports
- October 4th - Bjergsen and Lustboy lead TSM over LGD in shocking upset by Frank Fields (lolesports.com)
- December 14th - Bjergsen conquers in the All-Star 1 vs. 1 Tournament by Leah Jackson
- December 21st - Legends Rising Season Finale: Worlds by LoL Esports
- January 11th - The Journey of TSM's Bjergsen by Marv Watson (redbull.com)
- August 26th - 2016 NALCS Summer Split MVP by LoL Esports
- September 16th - League of Legends Worlds: 5 mid laners to watch by Taylor Cocke (esports.yahoo.com)
- September 26th -
- September 27th - Mobbet som nørd: Nu er Søren større end Bendtner (DA) by Anne Dyrehauge (b.dk)
- October 9th -
- Bjergsen on TSM's Worlds performance: 'I think it’s gonna make us a lot stronger of a team next year' with theScore Esports
- Bjergsen's Final Thoughts at Worlds 2016 by Xander Torres & Cass Marshall (redbull.com)
- November 5th - Emily Rand's NA 2016 Player Awards and All-Star Votes by Emily Rand (thescoreesports.com)
- November 20th - Team SoloMid's Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg - "Feeling some pressure" by ESL
- November 29th - TSM Takes the Sky with the Red Bull Air Force | Away From Keyboard S1E1 by Red Bull eSports
- December 3rd - Moments of Mayhem: Epic Fails by LoL Esports
- December 7th - A Seriously Not Serious Guide: ASE 1v1 Tournament by Kien Lam (lolesports.com)
- December 10th - NA All-Star team on breakups, reunions and other relationships on the Rift by Daniel Rosen (thescoreesports.com)
- December 26th - The Top 10 League of Legends Players of 2016 by Gabriel Zoltan-Johan (thescoreesports.com)
- February 7th - Bjergsen and TSM Adjust to New Dynamics by Xander Torres (redbull.com)
- February 14th - The Top 10 Hottest League of Legends Players by TheScore Esports
- March 28th - The top 10 players in the NA LCS by TheScore Esports
- April 21st - NA LCS Final Preview: The Great Player, 'Bjergsen' byByungho "Haao" Kim (invenglobal.com)
- April 23rd - The full press interview with the champions of NA LCS, Team SoloMid byJaeic "Koth" Lee (invenglobal.com)
- May 3rd - Still Team SoloMid: Why Bjergsen remains MVP of TSM by Kelsey Moser (esports.yahoo.com)
- May 9th -
- May 12th - TSM Bjergsen: "If a team has a good early game and can snowball cleanly, they can beat SKT." by Jaeic Lee (invenglobal.com)
- May 14th - TSM Bjergsen: "Ahri is a risky pick... she has certain scenarios where she is good." by Jaeic Lee (invenglobal.com)
- May 18th - Top 5 Best & Worst Plays from the 2017 MSI Group Stage by Jaehoon Jeong (invenglobal.com)
- August 22nd - The story of Bjergsen: The Great Dane by theScore esports
- September 20th - WORLDS 2017 TOP 20 by LoL Esports
- October 4th - Inven's Top 15 Player Ranking for Worlds 2017: Khan Will Be the Most Impactful Player by Inven Global
- October 7th - TSM Bjergsen on Positive Changes: "Our biggest change this year, is our mentality of playing from behind" by Byungho Kim & Woo Hyun (invenglobal.com)
- October 11th - 치열했던 롤드컵 그룹 스테이지 1주 차! 라인별 베스트 플레이어 리뷰 by Park Tae-Kyun (inven.co.kr)
TSM Bjergsen at 2014 Season World Championship