Azubu The Champions 2012 Summer
|Country||South Korea |
The Champions took place in Seoul, South Korea starting in July 2012 and ending in September 2012. This was OnGameNet's second major tournament after The Champions Spring 2012. The tournament was aired on OnGameNet's Korean channel as well as an online English stream. The Champions Summer, along with The Champions Spring, NLB Spring 2012, and NLB Summer 2012, awarded Circuit Points to determine two Korean teams to participate in Season 2 World Championship.  The main English casters for this event were Torch, Moletrap, and Groople, with guestcasting from Scarra, Doublelift and HotshotGG.
- Eight teams seeded and eight teams qualifying
- Round of 16 Group Stage is four groups of four.
- Each match is Best of One - After Round Robin, Top Two teams from each group advance.
- If there is a three-way tie, the tiebreakers (three teams playing each other) will be played immediately on Friday.
- If tie is still not broken after the tiebreakers, (Kill - Death) / Game Time score will determine order of play for second tiebreakers.
- In 2-1 tie, two highest score teams will play with winner advancing as first place and loser will play the lowest score team to determine the second place.
- In 1-2 tie, two lowest score teams will play with winner playing the highest score team to determine the second place.
- The remaining eight teams are put into an elimination bracket.
- The quarterfinals and the Third-Fourth place match are Best of Three, while the Semifinals and Finals are Best of Five.
- In all Best of Threes and Best of Fives, the final game is Blind Pick while other games are Draft Pick.
Azubu Blaze, Azubu Frost, and Xenics Storm are seeded directly into Round of 16 due to top four finishes in OGN The Champions Spring 2012. Counter Logic Gaming EU, Dignitas, Team WE, and Natus Vincere are seeded directly into Round of Sixteen via international invites.
- 1 Incredible Miracle recieved Team OP's seed spot due to acquiring three of the players that were previously on Team OP's roster
₩ 146,500,000 South Korean won are spread among the teams as follows :
|Place||Prize (KRW)||≈Prize (USD)||≈Prize (EUR)||Riot Circuit||Team|
| ||₩ 50,000,000 || $ 44,228.22 || € 34,513.49 ||+400|| Azubu Frost|
| ||₩ 20,000,000 || $ 17,691.29 || € 13,805.4 ||+200|| CLG Europe|
| ||₩ 12,000,000 || $ 10,614.77 || € 8,283.24 ||+150|| NaJin Sword|
| ||₩ 6,500,000 || $ 5,749.67 || € 4,486.75 ||+100|| Azubu Blaze|
| 5-8th||₩ 6,500,000 || $ 5,749.67 || € 4,486.75 ||+50|| StarTale|
| Team WE|
| Xenics Storm|
| CLG Prime|
| 9-16th||₩ 4,000,000 || $ 3,538.26 || € 2,761.08 ||+25|| NaJin Shield|
| Team Dignitas|
| Natus Vincere|
| Incredible Miracle|
| CJ Entus|
| MVP Blue|
Round of 16 Group Stage
1 Due to schedule conflicts with ECC Poland, Counter Logic Gaming EU were allowed to play all of their matches on the first day of the group.
|| MVP White
- Round of 16
- Round of 8