|Passive:||Cold Steel: When hit by basic attacks, reduce the enemies Attack Speed by 10% for 1 seconds.|
is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Mostly built as a component of Randuin's Omen because of the upgrade's strong stats and desirable active.
- Defense > Armor
Similar to Seeker's, Warden's is a specialized item that feels bad to purchase when compared to more broad defensive components, like Chain Vest or Giant's Belt. Now it's cheaper.
TOTAL COST : 1100 gold ⇒ 1000 gold
Costs more. Changin' it up.
By contrast, Warden's has been bulking up. We'll still buy you, even if you cost more.
TOTAL COST : 1050 gold ⇒ 1100 gold
- RECIPE :
Chain Vest + 280 gold ⇒ Cloth Armor + Cloth Armor + 450 gold
- TOTAL COST :
1000 gold ⇒ 1050 gold
- ARMOR :
50 ⇒ 45
- PASSIVE: Passive Cold Steel's attack speed reduction now
15% ⇒ 10%
Cloth Armor + Cloth Armor + 400 gold ⇒ Chain Vest + 280 gold
- TOTAL COST: Unchanged (1000 gold)
- Unique Passive - Cold Steel
- SLOW BUG :: Fixed a bug where Annie’s Tibbers, Malzahar’s Voidlings, and Elise’s Spiderlings were not being affected by the slow
- Passive Slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5
- Cost reduced to 1000 from 1100
- Attack Speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%
- Now builds into Randuin's Omen and Frozen Heart
- Now builds from Cloth Armor and Cloth Armor
- No longer grants Health Regeneration
- Unique Passive changed to "Cold Steel: If you are hit by a basic attack, you slow the attacker's Attack Speed by 20% for 2 seconds."
- Cost changed from 1,345 (400) to 1,100 (500)
- Armor reduced to 50 from 60
- Health regeneration reduced to 20 from 25
- Fixed a bug where Warden's Mail and Randuin's Omen were not slowing attack speeds
- Cloth Armor removed from the recipe
- Armor increased to 81 from 60
July 10, 2009 Patch
- Slow reduced from 40% to 35%
June 12, 2009 Patch
- Movement speed and attack speed slow increased from 50% to 60%
May 29, 2009 Patch
- Increased the proc's movement and attack speed slows from 40% to 50%
May 23, 2009 Patch REMAKE
- No longer deals damage and stuns for 1 second. It now slows movement and attack speeds by 40% for 3 seconds
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Fixed a bug that caused Warden's Mail to get bonus damage from ability power
Alpha Week 5
- 30% chance to take half damage changed to a 20% chance on being hit to deal 40 damage and stun the attack for 1 second (0.5 seconds if ranged)
Alpha Week 2