Riot League Championship Series/Europe/2015 Season/Spring Season
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Expansion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals||Championship Points|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Infographs||Skins||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats||Fantasy|
|EU LCS Spring 2015 Season|
|Share this Page|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Participants
- 3 Results
- 4 Time Line
- 5 Matches
- 6 Patch Information
- 7 Infographs
- 8 Schedule/VODs
- 9 Additional Content
- 10 LCS Stream Music
- 11 External Links
- 12 References
The Riot 2015 Season Championship Series is the third season of Europe's fully professional League of Legends league. Ten teams will compete in a round robin group stage, with the top 6 teams continuing to offline playoffs.
- 9 weeks, League play
- Double Round Robin
- Each match is Best of One
- Regular Season Placement:
- 1st-6th place advance to the playoffs, with 1st and 2nd receiving byes
- 7th place automatically qualifies for the Summer Split
- 8th/9th place play against the 2nd and 3rd place CS teams. 8th place gets their choice of opponent.
- 10th place automatically gets relegated to the CS with the 1st place CS team taking their place.
- Rankings are determined by the following methods:
- Win Percentage
- Total Wins (Or fewest losses when teams have no wins)
- Alphabetical order
- At end of the season:
- If two teams have the same record, ties will be broken by:
- Head to Head record
- If still tied, a tiebreaker match will be played, with side selection determined by coin toss
- 2015 LCS Spring Split Official Rulebook
- See here for match-by-match roster breakdowns.
- 1 Elements aquired the roster of Alliance prior the tournament.
- 2 MeetYourMakers aquired the roster of SUPA HOT CREW prior the tournament.
Jan 22nd - Jan 23rd
Jan 29th - Jan 30th
Feb 5th - Feb 6th
Feb 12th - Feb 13th
Feb 19th - Feb 20th
Feb 26th - Feb 27th
Mar 5th - Mar 6th
Mar 19th - Mar 20th
Mar 26th - Mar 27th
- 1 Fizz was only disabled on day two of Week 3.
- 2 Viktor was disabled on day two of Week 8 due to a visual bug during SK vs CW.
LCS Stream Music
- For a list of Music played during the LCS, click here.
- Introducing the Spring Split EU LCS caster team - loL Esports.com
- MYM signs SupaHotCrew mymym.com