|Country of Birth:||Ukraine|
|Birthday:||August 9, 1995|
|Alternate IDs:||Pulse RF Legend, RF Unstoppable, Legendalee, RF Legend, roflegendary, Misfit RF, MSF RF, LaGMaN|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (NA) 632 LP|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Oleksii "RF Legendary" Kuziuta is the top laner for Big Gods.NA.
Oleksii "RF Legendary" Kuziuta started playing League of Legends during beta, but stopped playing until after the Shen patch. He used to play DotA 2 before he moved onto League of Legends. Other games he enjoys include Lineage 2, Counter Strike, and DotA All-Stars.
RF Legendary joined Misfits in March 2015 and played with them in the AlphaDraft Challenger League. Around the same time, he also substituted for Team Dragon Knights in week 5 of the NACS Season along with Alex Ich and Yuno, going 2-0 on the week. The first official Riot event that Misfits participated in was the NACS Summer Qualifier, where they dropped only one game in their three series to qualify for the Summer Season. After qualifying, Misfits rebranded as Renegades.
Renegades finished the Challenger Series regular season with an 8-2 record and in second place, after losing a tiebreaker to Team Coast. However, in the playoffs, they defeated Imagine 2-1 and then Coast 3-2, sending them directly to the 2016 NA LCS Spring Season.
Renegades did not have a successful start to the Spring Season, only winning two games in 7 weeks. RF Legendary was only able to win their first game against Team Liquid. Starting with Week 4, RF was forced to share time with Flaresz, who was added as a secondary toplaner. After Seraph played as a toplane substitute in Week 7, Renegades traded RF Legendary, Flaresz and Alex Ich to Team Dragon Knights in exchange for Seraph and Ninja ahead of Week 8.
- Has won the LoLPro Curse Aram Tournament with his team Severity Gaming.
- Known for his Kog'Maw in his early League career.
- Popularized for his outstanding Top Lane Nidalee.
- Known for his dislike of the champions Elise and Yasuo.
- Was born in Mariupol, Ukraine but now lives in the United States.
- Keeps the meaning of 'RF' in his username private for unknown reasons.
- Is trilingual, fluently speaks Russian, Ukrainian and English.
- January 18th, RF Legendary talks about learning from losses, and his expectations for the Spring Split with theScore
- January 22nd, RF Legendary: I think I'm on the right track with Team Liquid