From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
|Effects:||+7 health regeneration |
+9 mana regeneration
|Passive:||Unique - Transmute: Gain +5 gold per 10 seconds.|
is an advanced item available in Classic and Dominion mode.
- Used to gain passive gold.
- Commonly seen picked up by support and jungle player since they tend to get less gold than the laners in their team.
- Defense > Health Regen
- Magic > Mana Regen
- This item will pay for itself in 23 minutes and 20 seconds. If you sell it, it takes 12 minutes
- The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary alchemical substance purported to be capable of turning base metals into gold. It was also believed to grant the user immortality due to its magical properties.
- Was previously called Passion's Embrace during the early Alpha stages. The name was changed to Philosopher's Stone in the Alpha Week 4 patch.
- It is the least expensive of all gold generating items.
- Now correctly grants 5 gold per 10 seconds (was 4 gold per 10 seconds)
- Now builds from Faerie Charm and Rejuvenation Bead
- Health Regen reduced from 15 per 5 seconds to 7 per 5 seconds
- Mana Regen increased from 8 per 5 seconds to 9 per 5 seconds
- Unique Passive is now named "Transmute"
- Cost changed from 800 (185) to 700 (340)
- Health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 15 from 18
- Now has a counter in the tooltip to indicate how much gold the item has generated over the course of the game
- Health regen per 5 reduced to 18 from 22.5 and mana regen per 5 reduced to 8 from 10
- The gold per 10 component is now unique to itself
- No longer displays a +x Gold over the Champion although it is still granting the Gold.
- Reduced health regen from 28 per 5 to 22.5 per 5
- Reduced mana regen from 12 per 5 to 10 per 5
- Doran's and Gold per 10 items now sell back for 50% (down from 70%)
May 9, 2009 Patch
- Gold gain per 10 seconds increased from 4 to 5
Alpha Week 4
- Renamed from "Passion's Embrace" to "Philosopher's Stone"
Alpha Week 2