NA Challenger Series/2016 Season/Spring Playoffs
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Spring Qualifiers||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Qualifiers||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2016 NACS Spring Playoffs|
|Format:||Single Elim. Playoffs|
|Prize pool:||$ 25,000|
|Second:||Team Dragon Knights|
|Third:|| Ember |
Team Liquid Academy
|Share this Page|
The 2016 NACS Spring Playoffs will determine who will join the LCS Summer Promotion.
- Top four teams from Spring Season
- Single elimination bracket
- All matches are best of five
- First and second place will qualify for the 2016 NA LCS Summer Promotion
- NA Challenger Series 2016 Spring Official Rulebook
- All playoff matches are played on patch V6.4.
[Show all Results]
- March 2nd, NACS playoffs spotlight by Kit "poetanarchy" Emry on Gosu Gamers
- March 8th, Your Challengers Have Arrived: 2016 NA CS Spring Playoffs by Aidan Zirene Moon on LoLEsports
- March 17th, Saintvicious on the keys to Apex's success—and how Ohq is 'super overrated' with The Daily Dot