|Effects:||15% Attack Speed|
|Passive:||Unique - Maim: Basic attacks deal 50 bonus magic damage and restore 8 health on hit versus monsters.|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v5.11.
Madred's Razors is an advanced item available only on the Twisted Treeline.
- Useful for junglers as it speeds up their jungle clear time.
- Attack > Damage
- Defense > Armor
- "With the removal of Grez's Spectral Lantern, Madred's doesn't build into anything. That's depressing, so we're deleting it."
- [REMOVED] IS A THING : Is no longer a thing
- combine cost :
0 gold ⇒ 300 gold
Undocumented: Item removed from Summoner's Rift
A small quality of life buff where Madred's Razors now track your stacks toward a Feral Flare
- "We're adding a buff tracker so you know what you're missing out on and not sitting on a Madred's Razors for... 77 minutes (just kidding!)."
- NEW FERAL TRACKING Added a buff on your buff bar showing how many stacks you have toward a Feral Flare while you have Madred's Razor in your inventory. Only displays on Summoner's Rift.
- TOTAL COST:
750 gold ⇒ 775 gold
"When we designed Feral Flare, we looked at 'carry' junglers who picked up Wriggle's Lantern and looked for ways to support that playstyle. Then we released Feral Flare and realized we may have gone too far."
"While Feral Flare does deliver on its core goal of supporting carry junglers, it's also doing it at the expense of potentially several other players on the map. Because Feral Flare's power is essentially tied to how long junglers can ignore their team, the optimal strategy has been to hide away for as long as possible before making a first appearance as the strongest champion on the map - even in comparison to solo laners who have to scrap out their gold against equally matched opponents (we mentioned this in the foreword, but it's worth repeating here). Long-term, we still like the concept of 'carry' style junglers, but we're currently exploring ways to support them in a way that's healthy for the game."
- MAIM PASSIVE:
+60 damage against monsters ⇒ +50 damage against monsters
We're currently working on the Wriggle's line of items and, in patch 4.5, we'll be introducing an "evolution" to Wriggle's Lantern where it transforms into a more powerful item called Feral Flare when you accumulate a large number of monster kills. Once again, that item will hit in 4.5 but you can play with the minor Madred's and Wriggle's changes for now.
The specific goal here is to fill in the “missing link” of jungle items for basic attack reliant champions. We really want to give 'carry' junglers an item that focuses on a weaker early game for mid to late game payoffs.
Madred's Razors now gives attack speed rather than armor. Wriggle's Lantern now gives attack damage and a little more attack speed rather than armor and attack speed.
- "NEW" RECIPE:
Cloth Armor + Hunter's Machete + 100 gold (total cost 700g) ⇒ Dagger + Hunter's Machete + 50g (total cost 750g)
- "NEW" ATTACK SPEED: +15% Attack Speed
+20 Armor ⇒ Removed
- PASSIVE MAIM: Basic attacks deal 60 bonus magic damage and restore 5 health on hit versus monsters ⇒ Basic attacks deal 60 bonus magic damage and restore 8 health on hit versus monsters
- Armor reduced to 20 (from 25)
- UNIQUE Passive - Maim
- Now deals 60 bonus magic damage to monsters with every basic attack
- No longer deals bonus damage to minions
- Recipe changed to Cloth Armor and Hunter's Machete
- No longer grants Attack Damage
- Armor increased from 23 to 25
- Unique Passive changed to "Maim: Your basic attacks against minions and monsters have a 25% chance to deal 300 bonus magic damage." and "Rend: Basic attacks deal 10 bonus true damage to monsters."
- Cost reduced from 1,000 (285) to 700 (100)
- Proc chance increased to 20% from 15%
- Proc damage reduced to 300 from 500
- Passive effect is now unique
June 12, 2009 Patch
- Passive effect is no longer unique
May 23, 2009 Patch
- Long Sword now properly shows that it is a component
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Fixed a bug which caused its proc to give you double gold
- Reduced bonus proc damage from 1,500 to 500 (to reduce the benefit of neutral farming)
- Changed component items from two Daggers to one Long Sword and one Cloth Armor
- Increased recipe cost from 180 to 285 (total cost from 1,020 to 1,000)
- Made unique
May 9, 2009 Patch