League Championship Series/North America/2017 Season/Spring Promotion
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals||Championship Points|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details & VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2017 NA LCS Spring Promotion|
|Qualified:|| Phoenix1 |
|Share this Page|
Five teams participate, two from Challenger and three from LCS, and three teams requalify for or are promoted to the LCS, while the other two teams stay in or are relegated to the Challenger Series for the next split.
- 5 teams attend
- Round 1
- Winner proceeds
- Loser is eliminated
- 10th place LCS vs 2nd place CS (Match A)
- Round 2
- Winners qualify for the 2017 NA LCS Spring Season
- Winner of Match A vs LCS 8th (Match B)
- LCS 9th vs CS 1st (Match C)
- All matches Best of 5 on Patch 6.14.
- Teams that don't qualify for the LCS are seeded into the 2017 NACS Spring Season
|Elimination Round||Qualifying Round|
Schedule & VODs
[Show all Results]