LMS/2016 Season/Spring Promotion
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports Wiki
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals||Circuit Points|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2016 LMS Spring Promotion|
|Qualified:|| DeftCarry |
|Share this Page|
- Challenger Stage
- At most 8 registered teams from the top 20 teams of the Ranked 5s Ladder qualify.
- It was planned to be double elimination.
- Matches would be Best of One and finals of each brackets would be Best of Three.
- As only 3 teams actually qualified, it was changed to Double Round Robin.
- Top 2 teams advance to the Promotion Stage.
- Promotion Stage
- Top seeded LMS team will be allowed to select their opponent from the two ranked teams.
- Each match is Best of Five.
- All matches are played on patch v5.24 with Poppy disabled.
|From Ranked 5's Ladder|
|From 2015 LMS Summer|
- 1 The Chinese name of DeftCarry is Deft來carry.
- 2 The Chinese name of YoLMS is 我們來打LMS了.
- 3 Gamania Bears acquires Logitech G Snipers and renames to GashBears.
Schedule & VoDs
[Show all Results]
- Challenge LMS. Spring Ranked Team Qualifier starts Nov 9
- Result of 2016 LMS Ranked Team Qualifier
- Result of 2016 LMS Spring Qualifier Challenger Stage