LMS/2016 Season/Spring Playoffs
|Overview||Spring Promotion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs||Regional Finals||Circuit Points|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2016 LMS Spring Season Playoffs|
|Organizer:|| Garena Taiwan |
|Second:||ahq e-Sports Club|
|Share this Page|
As part of the changes to the 2015 GPL, the region consisting of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao left the GPL and began to compete instead in the League of Legends Master Series, or "LMS." 2016 is the second year of the LMS's existence. Eight teams from the TW/HK/MO region qualify and compete over two seasons to qualify for the 2016 Season World Championship.
- Playoff seeds are based on regular-season record.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- All Playoff matches are played on patch 6.6.
- 2016 LoL Master Series Rules: Spring Season (Chinese)
|Place||Prize (NTD)||≈Prize (USD)||Circuit Points||Team|
|1st||NT$ 1,500,000||$ 46,206||90||Flash Wolves|
|2nd||NT$ 600,000||$ 18,482||70||ahq e-Sports Club|
|3rd||NT$ 400,000||$ 12,322||50||Machi E-Sports|
|4th||NT$ 200,000||$ 6,161||30||Taipei Assassins|
- Additionally all players recieve a guaranteed salary of NT$158,400 (Approximately $4,823 USD) per split by Garena Taiwan.
- See here for match-by-match roster breakdowns.
|Round 1||Round 2||Finals|
Schedule & VoDs
[Show all Results]
- March 30th, Dueling Dragons: Can Flash Wolves defy ahq to take the LMS title? by James Chen on TheScore
- April 12th, Players to Track in the LMS Spring Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive
- April 14th, 2016 LMS Spring Split Awards and Clement Chu's playoff preview by Clement Chu on theScore