| Player has retired.
| Background Information
|| Sam Hartman-Kenzler
| Country of Birth:
|| June 29, 1986
| Favorite champions:
| Social Media and Links
| Team History
Sam "Kobe24" Hartman-Kenzler is an American based League of Legends caster and former professional player.
Kobe24 started his gaming career playing Pokémon, then moved onto Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye. He eventually started playing Super Smash Brothers and entered a few small tournaments. He then moved on to play DotA on W3 and Aeon of Strife. After graduating from college, he went backpacking in Europe spending a majority of his money. Luckily a friend told him about League of Legends, which was at the time a new free to play game in its Beta stages. He started his League career playing nothing but Shaco for 3 months, and while leveling up he met future team member HotshotGG. He then proceeded to carry himself to high elo using AP Sion and Kat. This is where he would meet Bigfatjiji, Chauster, and Lilballz. Bigfatjiji would later invite Kobe24 and HotshotGG to a team that would later be called Counter Logic Gaming. He competed for Counter Logic Gaming as their Jungler until early 2011, when he retired from the professional scene to pursue an education and career in engineering. He came back to the scene as a shoutcaster for online tournaments before being hired by Riot for the North American LCS.
Notable Events Cast
- His favorite champion is Shaco.
- His favorite League of Legends personality is Dan Dinh.
- Known for his Amumu and famous for his winning bandage toss during WCG 2010. 
- Gained a reputation for missing Smites on Baron Nashor during WCG 2010. For months after, "24" would be added to the end of the name of a player who missed a Baron Smite (e.g. Saintvicious24) as mockery.
- Known for extremely excited and passionate shoutcasting.
- ↑ Footage of Bandage Toss youtube.com
|Members of the LCS Broadcast|