From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Attack Damage:||42 (+0.7)|
|Initial Spawn Time:||1:55|
|Gold Gain on Kill:||53 (+0.65)|
|Experience Gain on Kill:||142 (+2.3)|
The Giant Wolf is a neutral monster found on the updated Summoner's Rift. It can be found near the Blue Sentinel camp along with two Murk Wolves.
Smite the Greater Murk Wolf creates a Rift Spirit that watches over the crossroad by the Blue Sentinel, upon detecting a nearby enemy it will follow up until the enemy leaves the range. It lasts 90 seconds, but that timer goes down when the spirit chases enemies.
- GO BACK TO YOUR LANE : All jungle camps now give 10 less gold
- SMALL CAMPS : Small camps have hit the jungle gym (this line was blatantly stolen from someone else)
- Small jungle camps now respawn every
50 seconds ⇒ 100 seconds
- Base health, attack damage, gold, and experience of small jungle camps have been increased by 20%
- Greatly increased the attack damage scaling of small jungle camps throughout the game
- Increased the health scaling of small jungle camps up to level 12
- RAPTORS : Raptors have been further re-tuned to be equal to other camps: