From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
|Overview||2014 EU Regionals||International Wildcard||FACEIT Gamescom Challenge|
|Organizer:|| Riot Games |
Gamescom is a trade fair for video games held annually at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Participants
- 3 Results
- 4 View Games
- 5 Additional Content
- 6 Articles
- 7 Interviews
- 8 Other Coverages
- 9 External Links
- 10 References
- Three teams from regions without premier leagues
- Winner gets a seed at the 2014 World Championship
- Single elimination with a Fifth and Third Place match.
- First and Second place of the Summer Split get a bye into the Semifinals .
- Third through Sixth place of the Spring Split play in the Quarterfinals.
- All matches are Best of Five.
- Top three teams will represent Europe at the 2014 World Championship.
- Four invited teams and four qualified teams.
- Double elimination.
- Grand final is best of three, all other matches are best of one
$ 100,000 USD (Approximately € 74,906 EUR) is spread among the teams as follows:
International Wildcard Tournament
EU LCS Summer Playoffs
Faceit Gamescom Challenge
International Wild Card Tournament
EU LCS Playoffs
Schedule & VODs