EU Challenger Series/2017 Season/Summer Qualifiers
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
Template:EUCS 2017 Summer Qualifiers Navbox
|Spring Qualifiers||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Qualifiers||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Open Qualifiers||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2017 EUCS Summer Qualifiers|
The 2017 EUCS Summer Qualifiers will decide who will qualify for the Summer Season.
- 12 teams will participate
- 6 will be from the EU national leagues
- 2(5th & 6th) will be from the Spring Season.
- 4 will be from the Open Qualifiers winners(3 teams from EUW and 1 from EU).
- The format will be Round Robin
- 2 Groups of 6 teams
- The matches are determined by a Best of 1(Bo1)
- The top two teams from each group will advance to finals.
- It will be a single elimination bracket.
- #1 seeds from both groups will face the #2 seeds
- The patch will be v7.10
|Q||Wind and Rain|
- Reign acquired the spot and roster of the team previously known as Burger Flippers.
- Euronics Gaming Acquired the spot that was previously taken by Mysterious Monkeys.
- Tricked eSport acquired the spot that originally belonged to Team Singularity.
- The finalists from the EUNE Bracket were both disqualified for account sharing. The Semifinal losers, Beautiful Talented Men and Team B had a match to decide who would go to the Qualifiers. Beautiful Talented Men won 2-0.