EU Challenger Series/2017 Season/Spring Qualifiers
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
< EU Challenger SeriesThis is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|2017 EUCS Spring Qualifiers|
- 12 teams
- 5th and 6th place from 2016 Challenger Series Summer Season
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd places of EUW Open Qualifiers and 1st place of EUNE Open Qualifiers
- Winners of six National Leagues
- 1st place of the German ESL Meisterschaft Winter 2016
- 1st place of the Polish ESL Mistrzostwa Polski Summer 2016
- 1st place of the Spanish Liga de Videojuegos Profesional Season 11
- 1st place of the French Challenge France Winter 2016
- 1st place of UK ESL UK Premiership Summer 2016
- 1st place of Nordic Ragnarök Winter 2016
- The second places of the Open Qualifier share one seed, they have to play a Bo5 match to determine the last seed.
- All 8 seeds are split randomly into two single-elimination brackets of four teams with the following conditions:
- Both teams coming from the Challenger Series can't be in the same bracket.
- Both 1st places of the open qualifiers can't be in the same bracket.
- Best of five matches
- Winner of each bracket qualifies for EUCS 2017 Spring Season
- EU Challenger Series Spring 2016 Official Rulebook
Schedule & VODs
[Show all Results]
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Bobaski had to forfeit there match with Fnatic Acadamy
|Europe Nordic & East||Europe West||National Leagues||Challenger Series|