From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The ESL Go4LoL 2015 May introduced a new tournament format. Instead of Weekly Cups with a total of 450 € (split 300/150 € between the finalists) and a 500 € Monthly final (winner takes all), the Monthly Cup now features a 1,100 € prize pool (split 500/300/200/100 €). The Weekly Cups feature RP prizes only. The Top 4 teams of the Monthly finals now automaticaly requlify for the next Monthly final.Link paysafecard Go4LoL Format
EU West Server and EU East & Nordic Server
- Sunday Cups: Winner gets RP per player
- Monthly Finals: Winner gets €500
- 1st Place: RP per player
- 2nd Place: RP per player
- 3rd Place: RP per player
- 4th Place: RP per player
- Weekly Sunday Cup
- Each Cup Single Elimination Bracket with each round being Best of One.
- Top thirty-two teams of each Cup win points and in-game prizes.
- Monthly Finals
- Each Finals is a Single Elimination Bracket with each round being Best of One, except for Final is Best of Three.
- Top Eight teams from the monthly rankings qualify to play.
- Top Four teams of the last monthly final are considered ProTeam and are automatically qualified for the next one.
EU West Server
EU East & Nordic Server