|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||April 10, 1998|
|Alternate IDs:||Hi Im Joshie, Joshie, IMG Dardoch, Liquid Dardoch|
|Peak League:||Challenger I (NA)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
|Share this Page|
Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett was previously the jungler for Immortals.
In March 2015, Dardoch joined Escalate Legion Gaming and played top for them in League One Powered by D!ngIt, and the AlphaDraft Challenger League. When Escalate Legion Gaming was disqualified from the AlphaDraft Challenger League and Storm took their spot, Dardoch joined the team as their top laner. However, shortly thereafter Storm also had to drop from the tournament when Babyeator left and they couldn't find a suitable replacement in time in accordance with ADCL's roster-change restrictions. In May, Dardoch left Storm and joined Magnetic (formerly Elomingle) as their jungler for the 2014 NA Challenger Series Summer Qualifier. After a loss to tournament favorites Misfits, Magnetic beat CLG Black and qualified for the summer season, renaming to Team Imagine. Dardoch left the team in July, after playing with them for the first two weeks of the season.
In August, Dardoch joined Team Liquid Academy and played with them in the HTC Ascension tournament, which they won with a finals victory over Team Frostbite. After an undefeated Open Qualifier and main qualifier run, including two more series wins over Frostbite, Liquid Academy entered the NACS Spring Season.
In December 2015, Team Liquid announced that all of their Liquid Academy members would become "active substitutes" for the 2016 season. After the retirement of starting jungler IWDominate, this brought Dardoch into the LCS roster as the full-time starting jungler.
Liquid's spring split started out rocky, with an 0-2 first week and cumulative winrates of 50% or worse after each of the first eight weeks. At the same time, Dardoch himself began to be recognized as not only one of the best rookies in North America, but even the best North American resident jungle overall in the tournament - and the best Lee Sin player who wasn't an import. Eventually, the team's new roster started to solidify, and they climbed into a fourth-place regular-season finish, behind the newly-formed and almost-undefeated Immortals, CLG, and Cloud9. Dardoch was awarded the title of "rookie of the split" for the NA LCS. The team's quarterfinal series was an easy 3-0 over NRG, but in the semifinals, they lost a narrow five-game series to CLG (the eventual champions). In the third-place series against the tournament-favorite Immortals who had been knocked down in an upset by TSM, Liquid lost once again, this time 0-3, to finish the playoffs in fourth place overall and continuing their "fourth-place curse."
Despite his stellar spring split performance, on May 27th, Dardoch was suspended by Team Liquid for "behavioral problems and team dynamics issues. Due to internal conflict Dardoch transferred to Echo Fox on August 30th"
- Used to main AD, and later Jungle.
- Has played on a team in every role.
|2016-01-13||North America||NACS Spring 2016 - Qualifier||Rek'Sai||Jun||W||11/1/12||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
Current Season Statistics
|NA LCS 2016 Summer Statistics|
- Click here for full 2016 season statistics.
|2016-04-16||2016 NA LCS Spring Playoffs||Team Liquid 0 : 3 Immortals|
|2016-01-13||2016 NA Challenger Series Spring Qualifier||Team Liquid Academy 3 : 0 Team Frostbite|
- December 28th, Dardoch Preseason Vlog
- January 14th, TLA Dardoch: "I Definitely Believe the Hype Behind Us Is Justified" with onGamers
- January 27th, Dardoch on Team Liquid: 'We're way better than what we show' with theScore Esports
- February 2nd, Dardoch: "I'm Just a Dumb 17 Year Old Kid Who Played Too Much Solo Queue" with Gamespot
- February 7th, How Dardoch is leading Team Liquid's youth revolution with ESPN Esports
- February 29th, Team Liquid's Dardoch talks NA LCS junglers with ESPN Esports
- March 2nd, Dardoch on managing his emotions and working with a sports psychologist with theScore Esports
- March 6th, Dardoch says TL is "definitely top three now" with Yahoo Esports
- April 3rd, TL Matt on NRG: "We expected a closer series. But we were let down." with Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- April 5th, Dardoch on CLG's bye: 'They have the advantage...but I don't think that's going to be enough' with Lisa Doan on theScore Esports
- April 7th, Dardoch on his time with Team Imagine: “I was in contract prison.” with Vince Nairn on Slingshot Esports
- April 8th, [LoL] Head-to-Head: Dardoch vs. Xmithie with theScore
- April 15th, LoL NA LCS: 1 on 1 with Team Liquid - Dardoch with ESPN
- November 16th, HTC Ascenion Feature: TLA Dardoch with HTC eSports
- March 27th, How Matt and Dardoch accelerated Team Liquid’s rebuild by Joe "Pistallion" Cannavino on Slingshot Esports
- April 7th, Daring Dardoch: North America's Next Great Jungler by Xander Torres on Redbull
- May 29th, Cursed - Why winning Rookie of the Split may spell doom by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- Dardoch Suspension teamliquidpro.com