+15% Critical Strike Chance
|Passive:||Unique: Grants bonus Attack Damge equal to 1.5% of maximum Health.|
|This item has been removed from League of Legends and may contain outdated information.
It was removed in Patch v4.20.
Atma's Impaler was a Legendary tier item available in all game modes.
- Atma's Impaler is often combined with Frozen Mallet or Warmog's Armor due to the synergy of the items health bonuses and Atma's unique attack damage bonus. These item combinations are often called "Fratma's", "Atmog's" or "Fratmog's".
- Attack > Critical Strike
- Defense > Armor
- The weapon's name is a reference to the Ultima Weapon (Originally called "Atma Weapon") from Final Fantasy VI and subsequent games, a sword which deals damage according to the hero's health.\
We've set some items free.
- "We realized in the case of each of these items that 'supporting' them or allowing them to continue to exist would simply cause more harm for game health than actual benefits. Either being abusable in edge cases (hello Sword of the Divine Rengar), or being 'trap' items that are rarely (if ever) the correct strategic purchase. Some may return at a later date! "
- [REMOVED] Removed : Sword of the Divine
- [REMOVED] Removed : Executioner's Calling
- [REMOVED] Removed : Atma's Impaler
- Now builds from Chain Vest and Avarice Blade
- Critical Strike Chance reduced from 18% to 15%
- Cost reduced from 2,355 (825) to 2,300 (780)
- Tooltip now updates dynamically
- Health to damage conversion lowered to 1.5% from 2.0%
- Unique passive tooltip clarified to state that it adds to your bonus attack damage
- Fixed an issue causing it to not gain damage based on max health
- Now a unique item
- Increased cost from 600 to 825
- Reduced armor from 60 to 50
- Reduced critical chance percent from 20 to 18
- Made the bonus damage based on max life
- Increased combine cost from 400 to 600
July 10, 2009 Patch
- Reduced combine cost from 800 to 400
- Reduced armor from 70 to 60
- Reduced crit chance from 22% to 20%
May 15, 2009 Patch
- Reduced armor from 65 to 60
- Reduced critical chance from 25% to 20%
May 9, 2009 Patch
- Removed health and replaced with +65 armor
- Increased recipe cost from 750 to 800
- Increased damage from health from 1.5% to 2.0%
April 11, 2009 Patch
- Cost increased from 700 to 750
- Bonus damage decreased from 2.0% to 1.5%