Amateur League Championship Series
|Overview||Regular Season||Picks & Bans||Qualifiers|
|Amateur League Championship Series|
The Gamers Network
|Prize pool:||$ 3,500|
The 10K Tournaments Organization, in association with The Gamers Network, announced their first Season of the Amateur League Championship Series, featuring a $10,000 prize pool to begin on October 18th, 2013.
The league will feature 8 League of Legends teams competing in 10 weeks of play. All matches will be streamed live Friday-Sunday from 5PM-9PM PST on Twitch.TV and Azubu.TV. The matches will be cast by Crusader Kitten, EGADorFeed, L3ird, and RAPiDCasting.
- Qualifier held to determine the teams who get a spot in the league (October 11th to October 13th).
- 8 teams
- 10 week format
- Regular Season
- Triple round robin.
- Each match is best of one.
- The top 6 teams go to playoffs.
- Quarter and Semifinals are best of thress
- Finals are best of 5.
$ 3,500 USD (Approximately € 2591 EUR) is spread among the teams as seen below:
Gear + Apparel
Gear + Apparel
|5th/6th||No Dice Gaming|
|Denial eSports.East3||Quantic Gaming5|
|vVv Gaming2||Curse Academy|
|Lyon Gaming4||Team Tempest1|
|No Dice Gaming||Team LoLPro|
- 1 Fidelis left after 3 games; Team Tempest inherited their spot in the league and match history.
- 2 vVv Gaming acquire the roster of Team VEX.
- 3 Gold Gaming LA withdraws; Denial eSports.East inherited their spot in the league and match history.
- 4 Lyon Gaming forfeited all Week 6 games in order to keep their players fresh before heading to World Cyber Games 2013.
- 5 Quantic Gaming was disqualified on the grounds that since they were not able to produce a roster matching the regulation 3/5ths rule of the championship series, and flew the only team eligible to compete in the tournament back to Korea they did not have the ability to compete further in the tournament.