APG Premier League/Season 2
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Overview||Picks & Bans||Team Rosters||Qualifiers||VODs|
|APG Premier League Season 2|
|Prize pool:||¥ 50,000|
|Share this Page|
- Divison B
- Four teams from Division C stage.
- Four teams form Open Qualifiers.
- Top two teams recieve the spots of Division A.
- The 3rd and 4th place recieve the spots of Division A tie break matches.
- Divison A
- Four teams from Season 1
- Two teams from Division B stage.
- Two teams from Tie-breaks.
- All matches are best of three
- Winner's bracket champion and loser's bracket champion face off in the Grand Finals with the former having to win one best of three and latter having to win two.
¥ 50,000 CNY (Approximately $ 8,166 USD, € 6,121 EUR) is spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize (CNY)||≈Prize (USD)||≈Prize (EUR)||Team|
|1st||¥ 25,000||$ 4,081||€ 3,063||LGD Gaming|
|2nd||¥ 10,000||$ 1,633||€ 1,225||RisingStars Gaming|
|3rd||¥ 6,000||$ 980||€ 735||All Gamers|
|4rd||¥ 4,000||$ 653||€ 490||onE|
|5th||¥ 2,000||$ 327||€ 245||GamingSniper|
|6th||¥ 1,500||$ 245||€ 184||Vici Gaming|
|7th||¥ 1,000||$ 163||€ 122|
|8th||¥ 500||$ 82||€ 61|
*Converted prizes calculated on Aug 11th, 2013 with a currency rate of 1 CNY = 0.163 USD = 0.123 EUR provided by http://www.xe.com/.
|Qualifier from Season 1 (4)|
|Qualifier from Division B (2)|
|LGD Gaming||RisingStars Gaming|
|Qualifier from Tie-Break (2)|
|5th/6th place match|