2015 LoL Secondary Pro League/Summer Season
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports
|Spring Promotion||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Relegation||Summer Promotion||Summer Season||Spring Relegation||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Picks & Bans||Team Rosters|
|2015 LoL Secondary Pro League Summer Season|
The LSPL is the second tier of China's League of Legends League.
- 16 teams are divided into four groups of four.
- Double Round Robin, Each match is Best of Two.
- 1:1 Both teams receive 1 point
- 2:0 Winning team receives 3 points
- Top 2 teams from each group advance to playoffs
- Playoffs is Double-elimination
- 1st and 2nd place qualify directly for 2016 LPL Spring
- 3rd to 6th place qualify for 2016 LPL Spring Promotion
- 7th to 8th place qualify for 2016 LSPL Spring
- 9th to 16th place drop to 2016 LSPL Spring Relegation
- 1Hyper Youth Gaming acquired the roster of Energy Pacemaker.
- 2Newbee annexes Positive Energy as its LoL division.
- 3Tides of Time renames to T.Bear Gaming.
- 4LongYing Gaming was acquired by another organiztion but failed to submit appropriate paperwork in time and subsequently denied entry to LSPL.
Schedule & VODs
[Show all Results]
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6